Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blah

I really do hate it when Mr. S goes out of town to work. I have too much time. I have deep cleaned my house from top to bottom, besides a few last things. I have given myself a pedicure and have done some extra exfoliating and moisturizing. I have even thought about doing things that require the use of tools but I'm sure that would just get me into trouble. I'm not saying I don't like my house clean and my toes painted, I'm saying I would much rather be doing other things.

That is all I have to say. Pretty lame. 

8 comments:

  1. Not lame at all, I totally get it! Hope he returns soon.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby. He will be home very late tonight so I just have to get through today!

      Delete
  2. Blah isn't fun. Hope you two are reunited soon.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not fun but what can you do? He will be home late tonight! Yay!

      Delete
  3. Im ocd with cleaning....i get told off and told to relax lol

    im sure you will have a great time when he gets home

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to come to my house and be ocd anytime you'd like, lol.

      Delete
  4. if you are still bored, please come clean my house. :)

    hope he is back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well damn, I'm crazy busy now. ;)

      Lol. I wish that we're true!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?