Monday, August 26, 2013

Butterflies Pooping Orgasms

My husband (I need another name for him) as gone out of town to work this week and I can't help but feel a little melancholy. I want him here with me. Yes, I'm being whinny and selfish. On a positive note maybe he will come back with a new toy! He has done it before and something he said last night makes me wonder. 

Last night was a good night :). He made sure I was empty as could be but left me yearning for more. It was a night of butterflies pooping rainbows or maybe, more appropriately, butterflies pooping orgasms. I didn't want it to end.

Besides all the orgasms, we talked about things, sexy things. For instance, how he likes to call me a whore. Why the hell is that sexy?! Perhaps it is how he says it. Is it love and excitement, or just the latter? Either way, I love that he likes to call me a whore.

I also love calling him Sir. I think it was three nights ago, I asked him if I could call him Sir. I didn't have to ask, I knew his answer, I just wanted to hear him say yes. He said yes. It is surprising how good it feels to call him Sir. I can't really explain it yet. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, after I admitted that I like calling him Sir he told me that he liked it too. I promptly asked if he was sure, I knew the answer, I just wanted to hear him say yes. He chuckled and said, "I would say so." Which was much more satisfying than a yes.

After writing my post yesterday I feel like bus has been lifted off my shoulders, he is happy and everything is going to be okay, we are going to be okay. Phew!

Am I on an emotional roller coaster or what? LOL! 



10 comments:

  1. Hi Misty!

    It sounds like you guys are moving right along. I'm happy and excited for you.

    I was just going to post a blog about being called a whore. You are not alone. I don't know what it is, but I love it! Especially when he calls me HIS whore...OMG!!! And I love calling him Sir too. But we have kids and they look at me funny....cuz it's soooo totally opposite of how we used to be. So I try to do it in private or when their not around.

    You can call him Sir, Mister, Chief, Mr. X (whatever the first initial of his first or last name is)

    As for the roller coaster....YES! That is what you are on....but the ups are soooo worth the downs. Hang on, keep your hands and feet inside and enjoy the ride!!!!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will ever call him Sir in front of our kids either. Maybe every now and then just to let him know what I'm thinking about.
      Ooooo, I do like Mr. S! That's what I will call him :)

      Delete
  2. I had to come up with a nickname for my husband. generally he is Paddleman in scene and P the rest of the time, I kind of differentiate in my head too, as we have bedroom only TTWD. I've recently started to call him sir or master, I didn't think he would be inclined, but he obviously likes it :)
    he does call me whore sometimes too :) I do quite like it, in the context of what we do.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's all about showing our respect, calling them Sir, and what man wouldn't like to be respected. As for why I like it, I have no clue :)

      Delete
  3. Very new to your Blog, but look forward to coming by more often. Glad to hear things are good for you -

    Personally, I find calling my D-type 'Sir' very nice too, it gives me a butterfly effect feeling in the pit of my stomach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so strange, to me, to feel this way, lol. Who knew? I sure didn't.

      Delete
  4. Great, as I said in my earlier comment, this is going where it should be going. You are slowly but surely becoming a submissive partner, and you clearly enjoy it. What is even better your Sir seems to swim very well in Dom waters, too.
    Just keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just put a huge grin on my face. I even giggled! Thank you!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?