Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The spot light is on

I've spent my entire life trying to be normal, to blend in, or go unnoticed. I am/was very good at it- well most of the time. Now, I feel like someone has opened me up and taken all these things, I've worked so hard to hide but never realized were there, and put a spot light on them for the world to see (hey, look at me I like to be cuffed, spanked, and have a dick shoved down my throat- omg is that me?). Of course, the reality is that I opened myself up, I have turned the light on, and as far as the "world" seeing me for what I am, that would be all of you and my husband :). 

I'm trying to accept all of this, accept me. How can I want this while I still haven't accepted it? 


I'm in a big world that I know very little about. It's scary and exciting. 


Oh and by the way, 12 years ago today was the first day I started dating my husband! I'm so happy I said yes, one of the best choices I've made.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Misty!

    First...congrats on say "yes" and the last 12 years.

    Second...one of the great things I have learned about this community is nobody is here to judge you. Everyone has their own kinks. I always tell my kids "you can't help what you like"! If you like being cuffed, spanked and a dick shoved down your throat then who is anyone to tell you different. And if your hubby is on board as well, then what other people think shouldn't matter.

    I think you should be proud of yourself for coming out from behind the curtain and showing who you really are. I know society doesn't think accept this kind of lifestyle, but the only people you have to please is you and your husband! Let the light shine and enjoy who you are!

    We are all here for you and here to sub-port you! Reach out if you need anything!!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! It has already been a huge help!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary. That's awesome.
    Glad you're here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!
      I'm glad I'm here to. Pretty sure my head would be a much crazier place right now, lol.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?