Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Fish Swimming in Sand

If you happen to look over here and see a sandpit, there is probably a fish trying to swim through it. That fish would be me. Swimming out of water would be too easy.

I know I need to talk to Mr. S. I don't know why it is so hard.

I had the perfect opertunity last night. I was reading an email, I started to laugh and Mr. S asked what I was reading. This is the part where I should have said, "It is an email from a girl who's blog I read and she is giving me some advice." He would've asked what kind of advice and then I could have talked to him about how I've been feeling. That is not the way it happened. I told him I was reading nothing. I know! You don't have to tell me what a huge mistake that was. He knows I was reading something, obviously, and he said, "Why do you have a hard time talking to me? You let me put my mouth on your pussy." I responded with, "Because my thoughts are more personal than that." That was the end of the conversation.

Feelings from my last post are lingering and haunting me. However, I'm so very thankful for the advice I was given! I will continue to try to be pleasing and I will strive to be more patient in hopes that I am wrong.

I can speculate all day about what he wants and it will lead right back to where I am now. The only way to find out is to talk to him. 

This damn sand sucks.

4 comments:

  1. I think you're in my sandpit. I hide in it for ages and it has quick sand too, sucks you down. Why is it so hard to talk to our partners about our needs! And, no, I don't have an answer except it does get easier... once you've climbed out of the sandpit.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy neighbor :). I'm learning that the suffering from speculating is much worse than the suffering from talking.

      Delete
  2. Misty Misty Misty!!!!
    This is what you do...repeat last night but this time take the opportunity and talk to him. If he doesnt ask you whats so funny then you bring it up!!! Come on Misty you can do this, we're all behind you....put your big girl panties on and tell him what you want/need!! We're all rooting for you!!!!!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find those panties, they're around here somewhere! Lol. You are so very right.

      I ended up talking to him last night but I'm still kicking myself in the butt.

      Thank you for the support!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?