Monday, September 9, 2013

He Likes to Bite

This isn't really new to me but he has been doing it a lot more and I think I'm beginning to realize just how much he likes it. I've got the bruises to prove it; on my inner thighs, on my ass, on my upper arms, and I'm sure I have at least one on the back of my neck. I'm surprised there's none on my stomach- ouch, ouch, ouch. 

I have mixed feelings about biting (surprise, surprise). When I know he is going to bite me I tense and sometimes I even cry out before his lips touches me. What's up with that? Smh. During the bite, it hurts, bad, and I have this urge to rip him off me and bite his nose. I try to stay still but it is so hard, impossible most of the time, so that just makes it worse. Then, there's after. *sigh* The after is very... interesting. I feel like I have enough adrenaline to send me to the moon. I can't control my breathing. I'm completely gone. 

I do not like the bruises on my arms but I like the others because when I feel them or see them it reminds me of Mr. S and it sends something (I don't know what) to my nether regions (yes, I said nether regions. I can't make my fingers type anything else, okay!). 

Oh, and I thought I'd share, I am now a dirty slut that likes her ass full, or that's what Mr. S tells me. He might or might not be right. ;)



13 comments:

  1. I am cracking up as I read this because you can say you are "dirty slut that likes her ass full" but are shy about your nether regions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! What is that?! I really am a dork.

      Delete
    2. Okay, here goes nothing.... PUSSY! It sends something my PUSSY.

      Excuse me while dig myself a hole.

      Delete
    3. Yeah! See you did it! It will continue to get easier...I promise!

      Delete
  2. Misty!!!

    OMG....I am rolling! I agree with little girl...but glad to see you typed it and your fingers didn't catch fire!!

    Biting....hmmmm hubby doesn't bite, maybe nibbles which I like. Not sure how I would feel about biting.

    It sounds like Mr. S knows you better than you know yourself!!! LOL Is that the first time for you??

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I really think it is the word that gets me. It has to be. I want to roll into a ball just thinking about writing it again. Lmao.

      Are you asking is it the first time that he has bitten me, or first time he has said that I'm a dirty slut that likes her ass full, or the first time I actually wrote, you know, p...u...s...s...y? I can not stop laughing! This is crazy. Who am I turning into?

      I think you are talking about me being bitten and it is the first time being bitten that way. He has always tried to bite me and, even though I liked it on the back of my neck, I would always stop him. Honestly, I don't know if he is biting "that" hard or if I just bruise easy in those spots; it felt like he bit my stomach just as hard, maybe harder, and I have no bruises there.

      Delete
    2. OMG Misty....you're killin me!!!! I loved how you spelled it out....like that makes it easier to say (type)!! LOL

      Well obvisouly you are turning into a dirty slut that likes her ass full!!!! LOL

      I was asking if that was your first time having your "ass full"??? HAHAHA


      OMG it seems it just keeps getting crazier!! LOL LOL

      Subrina <3

      Delete
    3. Bahahahahahaha!!!!

      Looking at your comment now I see. Gosh, I really do need more sleep.No it wasn't the first time for that.

      Delete
  3. Mine is biter too, not often. I've learnt the worse thing to do is protest and move. It's usually afterwards I realise I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biting is amazing. My natural instinct is to say "ow ow ow ow" but my nether region, lol, tells a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My man bites. Well, I don't know for sure if he's using his teeth, but it hurts and leaves bruises.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?