Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lesson Learned

I talked to Mr. S last night. I should have talked to him when I first started to get upset. 

Mr. S told me that he does want more (awesome), he is extremely happy (yay), that these things take time (damn it), I laugh at him when he tells me what to do and that makes him feel stupid (read below), and he doesn't just want this because I want it (phew!).

I laughed because I thought he was joking. I feel so bad! It's not what he said it is how he said it. And to top it off it has happened multiple times. I really had no clue he was being serious. I laugh at the worst times. 

Lesson 1. If you are questioning anything, talk about it.
Lesson 2. Don't laugh unless you know, without a doubt, that is the right time to laugh.

12 comments:

  1. Misty,

    I'm so excited for you and so glad that you finally talked to Mr. S. It seems like he's on board...but just like I told you, he's not sure what to do or how to act. And you don't seem to be helping by laughing!!!! LOL

    Way to go Misty!!!! YAY

    If he needs some guidance, have him check out HusDom website. I know he hates to read but have him read R&K - Our Journey and the blog post was Rodger's Thoughts. If you haven't read it....it's an HOH's point of view from their last year. It's great!!!!

    Hugs!
    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to check those out as soon as my kids will allow, thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! You're out of the sandpit :) keeping swimming!
    Husdom is a good blog, so is whatdoesitmeantobedominant
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure I will fall in the pit again, at some point. lol

      Delete
  3. this is awesome to read! it took me time before I would go to Sir to talk. I still have troubles. often, I have to do it via email then face too face.

    it takes time is the greatest but worse D/s creed. lol

    yes, dint laugh it week bite you in the ass later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure to have troubles talking again, smh.

      Knowing my husband "bite you in the ass" will be a literal thing. I want to lol but I think it's best not to.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad things are heading in a good direction for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you.

    i think sometimes there is a tendency to overthink and make more out of something than there is a need to......well i for one am guilty of it lol.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misty,
    Awesome! Glad you talked it through!
    These things do take time--annoying if you aren't known for patience(like me)--but so very worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm counting on the "worth it" part :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?