Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The New Glass Toy

I can now say that, without a doubt, you should add this toy to your collection.

I didn't really give much thought into what glass would feel like and I was surprised by the hardness of it, it's something I can't explain. It is also heavy which adds another element. 

I have used both sides and the blue side is a-mazing... I love it. 

At some point I'm sure this will go in my ass and, being that my ass is pretty inexperienced, I'm not sure if I should be excited or worried. It's not the size but the little ridges that run along the shaft that make me nervous. 

I also like that there is no batteries because, lets face it, batteries never die at the right time. I know that no batteries means no vibration (something I was worried about) but that's easly taken care of if you touch your vibrator to the glass toy- oooohhhh boooy! 

Mr. S had me sleep with it in last night and when I woke up thoughout the night it was hard not to notice the wetness dripping out of me; I think the heaviness came into play here. 

I can't wait to try it cold and warmed up.

There are so many possibilities with this toy! 

I think I should add that some caution should be used because it, obviously, doesn't move with your body like most toys. At one point Mr. S hit a nerve and I could feel it all down the back side of my leg, it didn't "hurt" but it did not feel good either. Has anyone had this happen?

I was expecting it to be a little bigger/longer but it hasn't made a difference in performance. 

All-in-all, me and my pussy are happy with this purchase.

13 comments:

  1. um, I'm not sure i want it now....Sounds like too many sadistic options for Sir. lol ... sleeping with it-wow! thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.

      For some reason Mr. S likes for me to sleep with things *shrugs shoulders* I do get less sleep but I don't mind.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review. Not sure if my M has plans to get one but seems like it might be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like you got some??!!!!! Sooo happy for you.

    OK now.......HOLY SHIT Misty....you slept with that thing??? WOW....didn't it fall out because you were so wet?? That thing sounds like a hole (pun intended) lot of fun!! I think I might have to send this post to Dominic!!! Thanks for sharing and happy that you got some!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I had no idea sleeping with things would be so interesting. You would think it would fall out or that I would "push" it out while sleeping but nope, it's stays.

      I am so happy I got some too! It was needed more than I knew.

      Delete
    2. I meant to say that I didn't know it would be so interesting to everyone else. :)

      Delete
  4. Mmmm. I do like our glass dildo. Though sleeping with it in! Mine would fall out. It is heavy, and lovely cold. And yes it does tweak a nerve or two. Nothing bad. I'm not a fan of silicone so this has become a definite favourite. P likes it to, shoving it in me when I least expect it :) He also likes rolling it cold over my breasts and thighs. Makes me squirm.
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that had a nerve hit but maybe I'm the only one that has slept with something, lol.

      Now I really can't wait to try it cold!!!!

      Delete
  5. Yes!!! the glass dildo is high up on my list of favourite sex toys lol...i think because its more versatile than its given credit for.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will have a place at the top of my list too

      Delete
  6. That looks awesome! Do you know what it is called and where he got it? I've never slept with anything down there but am very curious to try now :). I love all the new ideas I learn on these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's where I got mine...
      http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/sp-ae-blue-swirl-glass-way-g-12047.aspx

      Sleeping with a toy seems to give constant arousal but no release which is not something that I dislike but release is nice to have too :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?