Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Moment From His Dirty Little Whore

I'm going to try something new here, forgive me if I completely mess it up, as I am sure to do so because I'm a nervous wreck. I knew when I woke up this morning that I would write this post; the decision has been made, I just need to figure out how to make my fingers say what my mind is thinking. 

So how is the weather where you are? It's cold here, too cold for my Texan blood, but I've been living here for awhile now and I've acclimated more than I would like to admit to.

Are you doing anything interesting this weekend? I know Subrina is. Mr. S and I are going to celebrate my husbands parents 40th Anniversary. 

Damn, I can't think think of anything else that will prolong this. Here goes nothing...

I'm not sure how long it was after he took the clothes pins off my nipples that he told me to roll onto my stomach. I don't think it was very long but I was somewhere else, oblivious to time.  

My legs were closed, laying flat but with my ass lifted, when he found his way inside me. I was more than ready.

He used our new crop on my back and shoulders, it felt wonderful. A few times he tapped my cheek and I could smell the leather, which just pushed me further away from this world into the next.

Time escaped me.

He pulled out of me and had me spread my legs, pushing my knees under my hips, before he entered me again. This time the hits from the crop were packed with sting and, even though I wanted more, I couldn't stop from wriggling each time it smacked me. I really liked each time the crop found the outside of my hips and thighs, however, when he smacked my face with it, I boarded a rocket ship and went to soaring to another planet. He might have only hit my face once, could have been twice, maybe more; no matter how hard I try I can't remember. I also don't remember if it hurt but I know it was much harder than the previous taps (no marks were left).

Again, time escaped me.

He put the crop down and put both index fingers in my mouth so they were pulling the corners of my mouth but were laying on top of my tongue (picture a bit gag but with fingers). It was uncomfortable but my pussy didn't mind at all and, in turn, I stayed still so he could do what he wished.

My back or neck, I don't remember which, started to ache so I tried to move, it was impossible with him behind me and his fingers pulling my head back. Once I realized this, I was gone again, lost on that foreign planet that is becoming more familiar to me. 

I faintly remember trying to cry out and not being able to. He was also talking to me but what he said is lost to me, maybe that I was a good dirty little whore- which does something to me that I can't explain, even typing now it makes my pussy muscles tighten. 

He finished and I came back to this world, leaving that wonderful planet behind. Even though I hadn't moved much after he told me to roll over, I was sweaty, panting, and unable to move... all I could do was smile.

I still haven't stopped smiling.



Now, I need to find the courage to click the button that will share this moment with the whole world... 

18 comments:

  1. excuse my language.....fucking hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much!

      I keep second guessing myself and wonder if I should have done this but your comment helps

      Delete
  2. Ah Misty - what a wonderful hot post! Sometimes it is like time lapse photography - bits and pieces of memories in succession.
    Very happy to share with you, thanks for being brave.
    hugs
    DF
    (We have new crop - no longer a little one either!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That's exactly what it like, I wish I could remember everything.

      Let's see if I leave this up before you call me brave :)

      Delete
  3. I know it took a lot of courage to share that experience. It was super hot and you did such a good job writing it! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable right now and very tempted to delete this but I won't.

      Ahhhhhhhhh! Okay I really need to hurry and get off here before I change my mind.

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Well.
    Hi, Misty. Irishey here.
    I'm glad to have made an acquaintance with your blog.

    My D had to go get new tires put on his truck, so I spent my alone time reading through your blog from the beginning. You've come a long way from spelling out that word you couldn't quite write out not so long ago! ;-)

    How did you manage not to bite his fingers with your mind on Planet Gone? Lol! Never mind. You'll never remember or be able to puzzle that out, so don't bother. It sounds as though you had a wonderful time.

    Leave the post up. You wanted to write it. You wanted to share with your friends here. You received great support. Those comments made you smile and feel good. That's one of the things this blogging thing is all about. Another is getting to read someone recount a really hot encounter! ;-)

    Well.
    Hi, Misty.
    Very cool! ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, I hope you didn't get too bored :)

      You're right, I have no idea how I didn't bite him, lol. I was sure that I must have but Mr. S says I didn't.

      I hadn't thought about how far I've come until you said something. This is a far cry from writing pussy, isn't it?! lol I do feel better about it this morning, only feeling a little uncomfortable, so hopefully next time it will be easier.

      Again, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Wow Misty, Very hot! and very nicely told :) Sounds like a wonderful night. Good on you for having to courage to push that publish button. I need to find some of that courage :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep rereading it to make sure all of you are not just being nice when you say it is hot, lol. Like I'm going to see something I didn't see the 50th time I read it. smh.

      Delete
  6. Very hot and glad you published, sounds like an experience you both got a lot from...may there be many more lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The experience was... AWESOME! Yes, lets hope there are many more.

      Delete
  7. Oooh, Misty just pulled out ALL the stops! - and girl, did you rock it! I LOVE a hot read, something exciting - and this was just that. Sounds like someone had a great time ;)
    thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I most definitely had a good time!

      Delete
    2. I agree! Hopefully someone will say that, or something similar, about my blog one day. Great stuff!

      Delete
  8. Great post Misty!

    It was damn hot and you did a great job retelling it. Sometimes when we post things we think people are going to judge us or think that was too much or whatever. BUT....writing really helps with processing things. And if people don't like it they can move on. I, personally LOVED it! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Oh yea, thanks for mentioning me! LOL

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not usually open about anything sexual, with anyone, so this was waaaay outside my comfort zone, but I think I'm glad I did it.

      Hope your weekend was great!

      Delete
  9. Wonderful post! Thank you... from a new submissive, just setting out in her blog.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?