Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Apple Pie Anyone?

Mr. S is definitely turning over a new leaf. He has been more vocal about his dislikes of things I do; not that he wasn't vocal before but now he says it with purpose. I've been thinking that I failed at over thinking the daily aspect of TTWD and succeeded in over thinking the sexual part

Last night, Mr. S said that he thinks he might like breath play (FYI he doesn't think, he knows) and wondered if I would like it too. A couple times he has held is hand over my face so I couldn't breathe, it was fast but, to be honest, it was... disconcerting- I think that might be the whole point, is it not? For the most part I am willing to do it and maybe, even, like it, a little. There is another part that is agreeing to this because I don't want to tell him no (I worry that it would set him us back). All-in-all, I do enjoy being able to breathe freely but for him to have that kind of control over me... :)  

Having said that, why is it so easy to say yes to sexual stuff (not that everything would be easy to say yes to) but yet it is so hard to make sure all the clothes are turned right side out before they are put in the washer or have dinner planned more than an hour before I'm supposed to start on it (okay, okay, it's a good day if I have it figured out 30 min before I start). What can I say, I'm no Susie homemaker but I can make a gosh darn good apple pie, does that make up for it?

I'm sure that if Mr. S was punishing me I wouldn't be able to sit down right now, so maybe it's a good thing that we are not there yet... and that I'm making an apple pie today.





10 comments:

  1. Well im the flip side of the coin, i found the sex side of stuff more difficult (really long winded reasons why), im still not really comfortable with myself sexually, although better than i was.

    But house stuff im ocd lol

    I do think though it does balance out eventually, its baby steps, learning and growing within ourselves as well as with each other.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think if he was a little more "persuasive" I would be better. I've tried explaining that to him but he always says "I shouldn't have to..." I really don't know what to say to that because he is right.

      I'm sure you're right, it will eventually work out. If I want to be pleasing enough I will change.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome that he is opening up and communicating about things he would like to try!

    Hey...I think that's pretty darn great if you can make an apple pie. Not everybody can do that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is great that he is talking about it too! I wonder if I should be worried that the first thing he brought up is breath play... okay, I'm going to try not to think too much about that lol

      It took me 10 years to make a great apple pie but it was worth it

      Delete
  3. Lucky you.....how exciting that he is jumping on board and letting you know what he wants. That's awesome!!!

    It's easier to do the sexual stuff than house work because that is something you WANT to do....who the hell wants to do housework??

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is awesome!

      I, sure as hell, don't want to do housework! lol But, I wish I was better at it.

      Delete
  4. Oh yum, please pass some apple pie :)

    I think it's great he is communicating what he wants. I tend to find the house stuff easier than the sexual stuff too ... but that might have something to do with my OCD tendencies!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll cut you a piece, it is scrumdiddlyumptious!

      I wish I had a little OCD. I have friends that keep their house so clean that you can't tell they have kids (unless you walk into their kids rooms). I have no idea how they do that! 'Most' of the day my house is scattered with toys, and food, and crayons, and... oh you get the point. Needless to say, I don't ever invite those friends over to my house :)

      Delete
    2. I think Misty - you're mistaken, you're actually living in my house!

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad it's not just me!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?