Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Discombobulated

I have so much to say but I don't know where to begin and where to end. My mind is all discombobulated and I cant make sense of... myself. I've been through times like this before- when something smacks punches me in the face and turns my world around- and I will get through it just as I have before.

I'm learning about myself, just like I've learned not to put the cumin next to the cinnamon on the spice rack... it's not a pleasant learning experience.

7 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) I'm here I'd you need to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Misty....I'm so sorry that your discombobulated. Hang in there and, just like HS.....if you need to chat just email me. I will try and help....I will at least listen and be a sounding board!

    Maybe you feel out of sorts because you are "learning about yourself". that can leave you feeling confused and vulnerable. Just a thought! But I think you should at least talk to Mr. S. Let him know how you're feeling...he might be able to fix it or at least help you our a little!

    Hugs
    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly why I'm out of sorts.

      I've started a blog for Mr. S and I told him about the problem there, I'm going to tell him to read it once the kids are in bed. In the mean time I'm going to attempt to write here.

      Delete
    2. You started a blog for him??? You mean you write and only he reads it? Or he writes on the blog?

      Either way, you're communicating!! Remember, reach out if you need us!

      Subrina <3

      Delete
  3. I hope things get sorted out soon. Sending love your way!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?