Monday, October 28, 2013

Glorious Pain

I'm starting to think I might be a masochist. 

Mr. S got some nipple clamps as a surprise (which was very sweet), they hurt, bad, like can't stay still but don't move too much because your nipples might come off kind of hurt, but oh the glorious pain. 

The clamps have a chain that has some weight to it, so there's that too. 

"Put the chain in your mouth"

I'm not going to lie, I hesitated, but I did it. 

"You're such a sexy whore"

I attempted to lean my head back, I didn't get far, but oh the glorious pain that shot through my body. He was working on other areas of me in a way that would normally arch my back and stretch my head back, my body naturally tried to do just that, despite what my mind already knew, again, I didn't make it very far, but oh the glorious pain. It went on like that for a time, back and forth, a never ending circle of pain and pleasure.

Each time he took them off, oh the glorious pain. Each time he put them back on, oh the glorious pain. The last time he put them on -my legs spread, knees in the air, hands gripping the sheets at my sides- the pain was intense, no matter how hard I tried I was not able to stay still. I knew the chain would pull my nipples if I moved my upper body so I somehow managed to keep the movement to my lower half, my body seeking for anything to touch my pussy. It was almost too much, almost, but oh the glorious pain. 

The next morning he pulled on my sore nipples and oh the glorious pain. Our girls woke up so going further was not an option, however, even those few pulls managed to make me wet. 

 Like I said, I might be a masochist.

16 comments:

  1. My relationship with clamps is very much one of love/hate. So glad you enjoyed....the reminder the next day is always quite delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious indeed!

      I remember you saying that you have sensitive nipples so I can understand the love/hate. For some reason I was able to embrace the pain and it was very nice. It has not been that way with all pain though, at the moment I'm thinking of him biting me which would be my love/hate, a little more hate than love :)

      Delete
  2. 'glorious pain' ? I think you've answered your own question :)
    I've yet to truly stretch myself with clamps, either that I'm lacking nerve endings in my nipples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was hot! I'm thinking about being some clamps..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought it was hot myself, obviously :)

      Delete
  4. Misty... This was very sexy! Lol. I've never tried clamps. With my sir I would be terrified. I love pain, don't get me wrong, I would just be worried about permanent damage. He torments my nipples enough as it is(heavily)! Lol... He has mentioned them before though; so who knows what's in store. ;) yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might love them so I'd probably side with him on this :)

      Delete
  5. Damn Misty......this was so hot. I just read Julia's (My Personal Thinking Spot) which was HOT and then here to read this.....DAMN! Where's my wand!!!!! LOL

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Guess I will have to check her blog out then :)

      Delete
  6. It went down about like you're saying with the clamps for me. I was horrified by them! I was worried about damage but suppose it's not nearly as bad as what a teething baby does. So okay, I'll try. It was a couple seconds of complete freak out, gonna die... oh, these aren't so bad... mmmm kinda like this... and now I'm completely hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yep, that sounds about right.

      Delete
  7. i love clamps, but we're not using them at the moment cos I'm still breastfeeding our youngest, which is a bummer, but oh well.

    The predicament you were in with the chain in your mouth and not being able to arch and all that - oh my god, so hot. I bloody love predicaments like that. My husband will also do this thing when he tells me to move somewhere or somehow while at the same time physically prevent me from doing it. Love that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about breast feeding, I've been there twice and I'm glad I'm done :)

      There's something to love about movement being restricted!

      Delete
  8. I need to get mine back out... They give me a lovely dull pain but then when you take them off after awhile, the pain it scalding for a few seconds, followed by intense arousal! My favorite though is the soreness in my nipples the next day. I find myself rubbing them constantly just to get that sensation. Keeps me so horny! Not that I need any help there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They are truly awesome! I have to agree, the feeling the next day is very nice.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?