Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Don't Even Want to Know

I got a call from a number I didn't know on my cell phone so I, did what I always do, let it go to voice mail. 

It was a wrong number.

A women left a message for an employee, whom apparently had not shown up for work yet. All very normal.

Except, the women that hasn't shown up for work is on the schedule as a discharge cleaner

Witney, I wouldn't have shown up for work either.

Susan, you need to talk to your boss about renaming this job title because, hopefully, it is not as bad as it sounds.

Side note: I assume this a hospital job but, come on, a discharge cleaner.


8 comments:

  1. EEEWWWWWW

    She needs to find a new job!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of things come to mind but none of them are pleasant.
    Job titles have an amusing life of their own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it could well be something so unlike what we are all thinking....ooh what does that say about us lmao

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! We must have dirty, dirty minds ;) because I can't think of one thing that would be "clean"

      Delete
  4. If what tori says is true, what else could it be? I can't come up with anything.

    Hope this girl didn't show up for work because she has a new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! What would you do if you had to tell people you were a discharge cleaner?

      Better yet, what would you do if someone told you they were a discharge cleaner? lmao.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?