Sunday, October 27, 2013

Possibilities...

I like what that word has to offer, don't you?

little girl was replying to a comment I left on a post of hers when she mentioned possibilities and it got me thinking about my possibilities.

Just over two months ago the possibilities in my relationship with Mr. S were few, and much less, if there were any at all, a year ago. This thing we do has opened up windows and doors for me and for us. Who will I be a few months from now, a year from now, five years from now, the possibilities are endless. This thing we do has opened my eyes to see the possibility of what could change, not that everything will change, such as my limits, but I see the potential for change. 

I have found that I'm excited to live, and grow, and fuck, and love, and feel, and be me. There was not much of any of that before this thing we do. 

Possibilities have no limits and limits have possibilities and that, right there my friends, is what makes life exciting.

14 comments:

  1. it's cliche...but possibilities are endless...we just have to open our minds and our hearts.

    Glad that my comment resonated with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think it's important to keep our minds and hearts open, think of all the we might miss if we failed to do so.

      Delete
  2. Oh and thank you...I am really flattered that you mentioned me in your post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty I love this post. Your are so right, possibilities are endless. When you open your mind and break down walls, life has so much to offer.

    I think that a lot of couples have been where you were. TTWD has brought a lot of us out of the dark and has created possibilities. I am so happy for you (and Mr. S) that TTWD has brought you so much in your relationship. I have seen the difference in your posts just in the short time I have been following you. Congrats and wishing you many more possibilities.

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you many possibilities as well!!!

      Delete
  4. Loved this post, it is far more optimistic to think of possibilities and not limits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, Misty. You are right. ...possibilities are what brings you closer and lets you explore a while new world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to exploring a whole new world of possibilities.

      Delete
  6. Love this Misty, especially your last line. I'm so happy for you that you are discovering the possibilities that ttwd creates and the benefits it brings :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am SO glad I stumbled upon this life and it's possibilities.

      Delete
  7. 'Possibilities have no limits and limits have possibilities'

    oh that's good. I like that!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?