Sunday, October 6, 2013

Talks of Toys, a Small Plug, and Something Different

I feel like something has changed. Unfortunately, I can't put my finger on what that might be. 

Mr. S worked out of town last week (he will be leaving again in the morning) and when he came home Friday evening something was different, like the air had changed. Then, there was yesterday, I wish everyday was yesterday. If I remember correctly, the morning started off with me showing him the fun things all of you recommended on my last post. The girls were playing right in front of us so we couldn't talk, however I was able to look them up on my phone and show him that way. Lil and Tori, when I showed him the anal hook I think he about jumped off the couch in excitement, lmao, or maybe he wanted to grab my phone out of my hands to get a better look, I really don't know but I wish I knew what he was thinking in that moment. I still don't think I'm ready for something like that but if he decides that is what he wants then I'm willing to give it a go. I am very excited to find out what he wants, well except for the gag that he wants very much (ugh). 

Rereading though this I feel like I should explain that when I say that "I don't know if I'm ready" I'm talking mostly of a mental "ready." Is that silly? It's just a toy. I really need to stop thinking.

I'm really good at getting off topic aren't I.

So the day went on with lots of touches, sneaky touches, you know, the kind that happen when the kids run out of the room real fast to grab a different toy. Then two o'clock rolled around and out of nowhere he stuffs a butt plug in me (just a small one with a curved base). It was only two o'clock!! This is very different; if it was seven or eight I wouldn't have been surprised. He only had me "wear" it a little over an hour but it was very... interesting. Part of me didn't want to like it (damn walls) but another part really enjoyed it. Strange having both of those feelings at the same time. The best part was seeing the smile on his face every time I moved, which was pretty much the whole time I had it in. It was one amazing smile. 

After our evening routine the girls were put to bed, and the stars must have been aligned because they went to bed and fell asleep without a fight. It was a day of firsts in more ways than one. 

I have been sitting here for ten minutes trying to finish writing about our night but, I can't. I find it hard to share these moments even though I would like to. I'd like to be able to relive them this way but, I can't. Maybe in the future. 

The point of this post was to say that something is different, last night was definitely different but it is more than that. I don't know if it is me, or Mr. S, or just the weather but something is different.

I think it might be a big something. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh the anal hook is awesome...honestly lol....im thinking im inspired to write a post about a session involving it which we had...i shal ponder on that!

    Now im wandering what the something different is..coz im nosey lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please tori, they look scay to me :-)

      Delete
    2. You ponder and then you MUST write about it :)... Now I'm the one being nosey

      Delete
  2. Big something? I'm hoping it was a nice something?
    Glad the stars aligned, it is good when then happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the stars would be aligned every night... They aren't tonight that's for sure

      Delete
  3. Great post! Glad that things went so well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty I'm so glad to read this post. It sounds like you guys had a "fun" day!!

    Something different? Hmmmm, that could be exciting and scary all at the same time. When we first started out and we're starting to make some changes I did feel a little differently and I think he did too. It is hard to explain. Do you feel closer to him? A little more connection with him? Whatever it is I hope is a good "different" and it continues.

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still at a loss as for what the change might be. Maybe I'm more comfortable, like I'm settling into the idea and I don't have an urgent need for things to change right this second. Maybe Mr. S did some reading while he was away and he is different. Maybe nothing has changed at all.

      It is all very weird, I'm going to continue to think on it.

      It is good, at least if the change brings more of what last night brought, lol

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?