Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thanks A Lot (Feel My Sarcasm?)

I GET IT! Communication matters! Go on, keep laughing at me, it's okay.

However, I'm not so sure I'm going to like the things that communication brings... but I will, in a way, maybe, but maybe not. 

For instance, if I happen to tell Mr. S that I want to be tied up to the point that I can't move and he happens to oblige, my payment might be a cock in my ass without lube (is that even possible? Don't answer that because I don't want to know.). Nope, not liking that thought at all. I've been warned this is a possibility (um, wasn't I just talking about possibilities).

Maybe, I tell him some issues I have with my dad, it's likely that will end up with me calling him Daddy. You just wait and see, it's going to happen, I can feel it, my pussy feels it too, however we do not agree on the outcome. (Not ready to share more details about this one yet)

For my last example, let's say that I tell him nothing matters besides what he wants, that might end up with my tits being smacked, not so softly, with the crop, over and over in the same spot, if I fail to keep rubbing his cock (no matter if I have a vibrating butt plug in my ass, while holding a vibrator on my clit, and him pulling my nipples). Oh wait... that one I enjoyed.

I want to hug all of you for telling me to communicate but I would advise you not to get too close to me in case I decide to strangle you for not telling me this could happen... oh poop, you did tell me didn't you.

Seriously, I do want to thank all of you for talking about how communication matters, it really does make a difference, even if it has a not-so-pleasant outcome, it seems like it will help me get exactly what I want.

P.S. Mr. S is going to have a new name soon; he's not the same man and he needs a new one. Maybe "The Mean One" will work :), kidding... kind of. 

15 comments:

  1. well, mine has been dubbed "Bully", so you can't take that one..haha...okay, as far as Daddy issues...TRUST HIM! it will be difficult at first, but realize why he is doing it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it's noted that Bully is taken :)

      Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him. Trust him.

      Delete
  2. Haha! Love this and I suspect you do too:)

    By the way...to answer your question (the one you didn't want to know) is yes! Don't say I never told you so. You can strangle me know...lol!

    On a more serious note...I really hated the daddy thing. He thinks I have a daddy issue too and I sincerely wanted to vomit every time I had to call him that. That was the only thing I could call him in private for a week but then he never asked me again. Not really sure why they do this.

    The Mean One...I love it! I suppose that may get you in trouble;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. la, la, la, la... I can't hear you! :)

      I REALLY don't want to call him daddy, ugh, even if it's just a for week, but if it happens it will probably be longer. Ugh.

      I suppose you are right, probably should ask him first if he has a name preference. :)

      Delete
    2. i have the opposite problem, I'm the one that REALLY wants to call him Daddy, but he's the one that REALLY doesn't like it. *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Misty,

    {{{{{Hugs}}}}} back at you!

    I'm happy to hear that you're learning to communicate. Hang in there, it will get easier!
    As for your question....YES! Although I haven't experienced it, I know it can happen! Sorry!
    As for a nickname........Chief, Honcho, The Boss, Top Dog, The Man, I'm sure you'll come up with something good. But I do think you should ask his opinion on what he wants to be called!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't want to know that was possible :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Misty,

    LoL, well, it is great that you are communicating more ... but yes, it can sometimes result in some unexpected or undesired outcomes, but really, it is a good thing :)

    We do use Daddy at times. It did take a bit of getting used to.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty,
    This post made me grin so huge!
    Yes, communication can lead to interesting situations....and oh, it is quite possible---nevermind, you didn't want to know.:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really didn't want to know but, thanks for that :)

    When he said that to me I had a "huh, maybe that's not such a great idea" moment.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?