Monday, October 7, 2013

The Something Different

Mr. S is different!!! I'm sure of it. 

How, you ask. Well, let me tell you a few things I have noted that point to a change, a shift in him. 

He asked me how I felt. He will normally ask how I feel physically after an exciting night but this time he wanted to know how I felt mentally. This is extremely different. Seriously, he had to ask me twice before I realized was asking how I felt mentally. We do not normally talk about feelings and we certainly have never talked about how I feel about what happens in our bed. It was awkward to say the least. 

He has added clothes pins to our box of goodies! Oh, how I love this change! I'm tingling all over just thinking about it. I feel like this is a step worth mentioning because it is not your average toy, well not in the vanilla world. There are also a couple other activities we engaged in, that I'm having a hard time making my fingers type, that are not extreme but different (for us, for me) for sure. 

There is also a different air to him. I wish I had some details on this matter because this is what is boils down to (if there's really a shift) but I can't explain, he is just... different. It is boggling my mind. I wonder if it is all in my head, I don't think it is but maybe.

Seeing it written out makes it seem little but in my head it is huge. Maybe if I would have had more than two days with him I would be able to make more sense of this. I don't think it's a case of me making something out of nothing but then again maybe I am. I guess only time will tell.







   



10 comments:

  1. Sounds like he is realizing his potential. asking how you feel mentally is good, as he should be aware of your mental state at all times...knowing how you feel will allow him to read your body better and when to push you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but wonder if you are right about him realizing his potential. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions though, I'm afraid I might jinx it.

      I was so stunned that he asked how I felt that I didn't know how to respond and I could tell he felt awkward asking, it was very funny.

      Delete
  2. I think HS hit the nail on the head. I think he is figuring out who he can be! How exciting for you both. Don't be afraid to jinx it, embrace it and enjoy the changes. And anytime you can get a man to talk or ask questions (especially about feelings!!!!)....you know you are headed in the right direction!

    Happy and excited for you both!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will just as hard for me to talk about feelings as it is for him to ask about them, lol, but I think you're right; we are headed in the right direction :)

      Delete
  3. It's the subtle differences which often turn out to be the significant ones... if that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes complete sense. I just wish I knew if this is going to turn out to be significant, if it doesn't I'm going to feel like a fool :)

      Delete
  4. If you notice a difference then it's there. Just embrace it and follow his lead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a good conversation with him last night and I found out that he has done some reading; he wouldn't tell me exactly what he read but whatever it was it must have brought on the change. Yay, I didn't make something out of nothing!

      Delete
  5. Misty,
    This sounds like such good steps in growth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you said this! Because I was thinking the same thing, I just wasn't sure that what I was seeing was real.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?