Monday, November 4, 2013

Basking in the Glow

I wanted to write about last night but too much of it is lost to me.

I remember when Master and I were on the couch, with my head in his lap, and the orgasms that seemed to make my whole body shake. Later in bed, I remember Master slapping my face after he spanked my ass harder than he ever has before, because I did or didn't do something he wanted or didn't want. OH! I just remembered! Master's fingers and mine... together... and him making me admit that I liked it.

I think the new name has had the effect he intended. I asked and he denied (Thank goodness I didn't have to ask to cum). He made me do what he wanted. He wouldn't let me say no. He bit me where he wanted and how hard he wanted. I did my best.

It amazing how much he and I, Master and I, have changed. I really do see progress. I still want more, but maybe I want more because I see progress and progress feels good. Maybe I want more for Master because he deserves more.

Whatever, it doesn't really matter. I'm happy.




16 comments:

  1. That last sentence is wonderful to read. You are right the 'why' does not matter as much as the result....happiness.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I just need to stay focused on that :)

      Delete
  2. Really pleased for you. That font size will grow I'm sure, a little each day.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF! I think it will grow also, eventually.

      Delete
  3. bask and enjoy! love the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you both are finding your way and finding happiness. Keep enjoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile Misty, I'm so happy for you! It's wonderful you are able to see the progress you have both made and I love the last sentence :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is so refreshing to see progress!

      Delete
  6. This was beautiful Misty, like the others that last sentence sums it all up, as long as your both happy and enjoying yourselves..which you clearly are...that is all that matters.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all that matters. Hopefully I don't loose sight of that :)

      Delete
  7. Misty,
    This is lovely!
    Enjoy the basking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww Misty im so happy for you. Progress can feel so good and sometimes it makes us want more. Enjoy the now and "badk in the glow" ....more will come! Dont try for more because you might miss the now!!

    Wow seems like he is living up to his name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The name sure does something ;)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?