Wednesday, November 27, 2013

More Whining

We are five days into our trip and I can't even begin to explain how bad I want to go home. 

The mom is still drinking, still diabetic, still eating like crap (sugar is a no-no but apparently it is okay to put a half a stick of butter in the green beans -- who knew?), and still stuck in her ways, obviously.

The grandma, with Alzheimer's, that is taken care of by said mother, is worse than I saw her last. She talks to herself a lot, roams from room to room, and normally has on two shirts - the top one on inside out and backwards. It is sad and scares the ever-living-daylights out of me, because I don't want to be that way. I always end up having to watch her which, btw, is an awesome way to spend a "vacation."

The rest of the family, well, I won't bore you with all that is going on but the theme of this trip seems to be that everyone has something to complain about, even me.

At least no one has mentioned my dad... which means he is still where he is supposed to be, in prison. 

I did see my best friend, whom is more like a sister. The two of us went out for a late lunch with drinks, which was priceless and makes miss her so much more (didn't know that was possible). I feel guilty for not sharing TTWD but, I just can't go there. 

Master, well, let's just say that he doesn't like being woken up in the morning by my grandma rubbing his feet. 

On a happy note, we did have sex on my mom's bed, well I was leaning over the side of her bed but that counts, right? 

And an even happier note, ONLY TWO MORE DAYS until we break out of this joint!!!! And in threeish days we will be home in our bed! And our toys. And our crop. And our nipple clamps. And...

14 comments:

  1. OH family thingamajigs can be SO stressful. I'm glad you caught a day out with your bestie, and yes, sometimes i wish i could share TTWD with the WHOLE WORLD! it's so awesome, but they won't get it. even the ones who claim to enjoy 50 shades. i ask them if they would ever consider that a reality, and the look of shock and horror i get in return - "NO WOMAN should degrade herself that way" is their usual response.

    *shrugs* thank goodness for blogland.

    hope you get home soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even have the guts to ask her if she would consider it, lol, I'm afraid she would see right through me... and she probably would.

      And yes, thank goodness for blogland!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh Misty. Family can be so stressful! Glad you got to spend time with your friend. I to wish I could share TTWD with my friends. Hope the rest of the time goes quickly.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I think spending those few hours with her made the whole trip better!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this sounds truly . . . unfun. Glad you'll be home soon. Going away on trips to visit family has never been part of my life. When I was a kid, family was always within an hour away, so at most it was just a stay for one night, and as an adult, just short visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiklish, usually it is not so bad but this time...

      Delete
  4. Oh my!! Hang in there:) Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks little girl, it was a tough trip but the drive home did go well.

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry that the holidays suck for you, Hope it ends soon and you can get back to your world of TTWD, spanking and kinky sex with your Master!

    How exciting that you got to see your friend. I'm sorry to hear that you can't share your lifestyle with her....but you have all of us! I know it's not the same but we're still here to share with!

    Hope the next few days aren't too bad and have a safe trip home!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subrina, I think one good thing that came out of the trip was getting to reconnect with Master ;) all the bad parts don't seem so bad now.

      Delete
  6. Seems to me you have a justification for whining - hope you are home safe and sound soon.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF! I'm usually able to deal with family issues a little better and avoid whining but this time was a little different for some reason.

      Delete
  7. I do enjoy having a good whine myself, there's even very recent public proof...Sometimes it helps!

    My grandmother had Alzheimer's ...I'm afraid my mom will be like that, and I'm absolutely terrified I'll end up that way. I know exactly what you're talkin about there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not used to whining publicly but, surprisingly, it does help.

      If only there was a way to never grow old, but still die before husband and kids!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?