Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bend Over

I stood up and Master, still sitting on the couch, grabbed me, rubbed my ass for a bit, then pulled down my pants. 

"Bend over."

I bent over but his view must not have been good enough.

"More."

My hands were on my thighs and my ass a couple feet from his face.

"Arch your back."

"Pull your ass apart."

I did as he asked without thinking and melted away.

Later I found myself on the floor; fibers from the rug pushing into the side of my face and my knees, his fingers in my ass, and him filling me up. 

Pain existed but ceased to matter. 

I was his, to be what he wanted, and yet, somehow, I think I ended up with the better deal...

8 comments:

  1. Strange, but wonderful, when we give our all.....and end feeling like we got the better deal!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very strange.

      Hope you had a great Christmas, abby!

      Delete
  2. This is definitely one of my, in a perfect world, fantasies. Being told to bend over at some random moment and Master just sticks it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Misty, and hot! Even better you feel you got the better deal :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?