Monday, December 2, 2013

Finally

We are home!!! That feels so good so say.

Yesterday was full of unpacking, Christmas decorating, taking care of a sick one, and chasing the other. But, *happy sigh* there were other events; some needed escapades. Yep, you heard me right, I needed it. For once, I have no problem admitting I needed everything Master gave me.

The slap to my cheek I got for trying to cover myself after getting out of the shower, when he was so blatantly trying to look at me.

The looks I got for not doing something he wanted.

The pulling of my nipples while the girls were in the other room.

The cock in my mouth.

The plug.

The vibrator.

The glass dildo.

I needed to feel Master again which is exactly what I got.

18 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got what you both needed - I sure he needed you too :)
    Good list, I like that list....
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....to be reminded.....in no uncertain terms...or actions....that you are His, and he is in charge! Lovely.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really nice homecoming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora, thanks for stopping by! It was a great homecoming :)

      Delete
  4. oh yum! what a great way to be reminded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HS, I needed to be reminded that's for sure

      Delete
  5. Oh yes there is nothing like a quick sharp slap across the face to put one in ones place....um yummy lol

    ps, i wanted to let you know, although i am going to reply to my comments as soon as i finished here, that what you wrote in your comment to me was spot on, i dont like to admit it but it was a 'tantrum post' lol

    So whenever you think you have nothing valid to say...dont think it, your comment hit home in a good way.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behold the power of a slap lol.

      I'm glad my comment helped, but trust me it doesn't happen all the time lol

      Delete
  6. That's awesome! So glad that you are home and enjoying each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it home safe and sound. What a great reminder!! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Misty, glad you're home and enjoying each other again. I agree, what a great reminder! I love your list :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. heh, what a homecoming! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?