Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pandora's Box

It has been almost four months since I first posted here, and, holy cow, has my life changed, but I do find that I, occasionally, still open the "will he ever..." box. What, you don't have one of those? This box of mine includes some kink but it's mostly full of questions that pertain to those things outside of the bedroom... and the living room... and kitchen... and bathroom. I digressed. Mainly they pertain to things that I want to happen. When I open this box it never bodes well. I wonder if I will ever learn that Master is doing exactly what he should be doing and keep the darn lid closed. 

When I open the box I get off kilter, then he goes and does something that puts the lid back on... it's amazing really. 

I opened the box a couple days ago and last night I expected to push him away (or maybe I planned on it, but that doesn't really matter, does it?) but all he had to do was sit down and tell me to lay across his lap and, bada-bang-bada-boom, the lid closed. There was also talk of me being a sexy bitch while his hands found their way across my back, over my ass, and finally reaching my pussy, which put the box on the top shelf of my closet.

In those moments nothing matters besides Master. I'm in his world; a world where reason meets absurdity, and absurdity turns into reason, and I am as he says I am, nothing more and nothing less, which is exactly who I need to be. 

And it is there that I realize there is no room for boxes in my head... that space belongs to my Master alone. 

14 comments:

  1. "a world where reason meets absurdity, and absurdity turns into reason, and I am as he says I am, nothing more and nothing less, which is exactly who I need to be."

    Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and lil are muse twins!
    Pandora's box - the temptation to open can be strong and you've come a long way in 4 months and should be proud :)
    I wrote something about being a jigsaw in a box, something which gets shaken up and reformed:
    http://placeoffancies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/jigsaw-pieces.html
    Your post reminds me of this. Wow, I wrote it months ago.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a while and I'm sure to open it again :)

      I loved the poem, it's comforting. Where does time go?!

      Delete
  3. I so agree....if only it were that easy. I think i have to nail mine shut to get it to stay closed.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the time being, I think it's easy to close but hard to keep it that way. Maybe nails and locks are in order? Lol

      Delete
  4. Just found your site Misty. As a submissive husband I've had some thoughts along the same line. But then either she reminds me of my submissiveness, or I remember don't top from the bottom.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment archedone!

      Ugh, it's hard to remember not to top from the bottom! It's much more fun to be reminded ;)

      Delete
  5. Great post Misty! I love that paragraph too! You definitely have come a long way :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great read. I have been in a really word spot lately. Haven't even been able to write. Anyways, thank you for sharing as I think I needed to hear your message. Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iittle girl, I actually stopped by your blog last night to make sure I didn't miss a post. Weird how words escape us at times and other times we have too many lol.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Misty. Yes, words seem to be failing me right now. I think part of it is just being so distracted with holiday preparations. It's my own fault....just way behind with the decorating and shopping this year! The other part is a complete lack of privacy right now with one kid that is just requiring so much attention at the moment. We will get through it though:)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?