Monday, December 23, 2013

Three Things

First, I want to say thank you to everyone that takes the time to stop by my blog, commenters and non-commenters alike, it truly amazes me that anyone would be interested in what I have to say.

Second, my "Popular Posts" gadget over there is wrong. They might be some pretty awesome posts (ha, ha) but all of them are not my most popular, therefore I decided to add a new page that lists some posts, with links, that I felt you all enjoyed or that I just don't want to get lost over time. I also plan to add posts that I thoroughly enjoy of other bloggers; I was tempted not to do this because I hate mentioning someone and not mentioning someone else, as I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm doing it anyway because I can do what I want... kind of... well, you know what I mean. 

Third, I hope that all of you have a great Christmas (or whatever you might, or might not, celebrate this time of year). Maybe once it is all over we can get together to celebrate making it through another holiday season? 

I will see you on the other side of Christmas and, again, thank you so much for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful holiday...see you in the new year.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a jolly time over the festivities.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF! It was great but I'm sure glad it is over!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. Hope yours was perfect!

      Delete
  4. I've really enjoyed your blog and think you have a lot to say that people would like to hear! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy, I think this is the best compliment! Thank you so much for reading!

      Hope you had a great Christmas!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?