Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thoughts From a Whore

What can I say other than there is one happy whore sitting right here?

Oh wait, that's right, I do have more to say.

First, I have to say thank you for all the great advice, support, and hugs that I received on my last post. I do not regret -even a little bit- sharing that part of me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about what kind if responses I would get. It makes a difference just knowing that others are there.

There has been some things that I haven't shared, okay maybe a lot of things, but, after all, it is hard to share ones whole life on a blog.

I'm not sure how long it has been now, close to a week, Master spanked me for not finishing the laundry (laundry and Misty do not mix), it was a fast spanking, it wasn't the hardest I've had, and it ended with a plug in my ass, so I think that's why I think of it as a spanking and not a punishment, but punishment it was. I made the same mistake the next day which bit me in the ass... that's all I have to say about that.

Recently, I have found myself wanting to do more for Master. You know, little things, like making his coffee in the morning. Why does that feel so damn good to do, it is just coffee? It is not just making his coffee, it is that he lets me make it.

There's also big things that I find myself aching to do. It had been a while since he had bit me for fun and I found myself wanting/needing him to, so I asked for it. (Biting is not something I particularly enjoy but Master does.) He replied with, "I don't do that anymore." Despite what he was doing to me I almost snorted. After some begging and telling him where he could bite me, he gave me what I asked for... on my pussy. It is a very interesting night, to say the least.

Then we have last night. I just started my period so I assumed my fun was going to be limited but, criminy, I couldn't have been more wrong. There was biting, of the very ouchy variety, and there was the crop, my long lost friend, and some other fun things, however, I was in for a little more than that. Some time ago, I wrote a post saying that if I got my wish of being tied up, to the point that I couldn't move, that I might end up with a cock in my ass without lube... well... I didn't get tied up.

And I can't forget this morning. Master gave me much more than I deserved, five times what I deserved, but I will get the chance to repay him.

Yes, one happy whore is sitting, carefully, right here.


14 comments:

  1. Glad you got what you needed!
    P occasionally bites me but I haven't plucked up the courage to ask him to do it... yet. The moment he starts biting I'm thinking, why the hell do I want this! Then I get very wet, so there's my answer :)
    Do continue to sit carefully and happily.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, DF. That's exactly how it happens for me too. Be careful asking... and be careful saying where he can bite you, lol.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad to read this after your last post. I am sure it is what you both needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, I don't think I could stand to do another gloomy post after that one! Last night was exactly what we needed.

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous night! no lube with ass scares me. Sir uses natural lubricant (my juices) though I beg for the good stuff. Denied-always! So glad you are opening yourself up to your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still smiling :)

      It didn't really seem so bad, definitely not as bad as what I thought it was going to be, but I was somewhere else so who knows. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Oh, just because He gave you what you feel you deserved, don't forget He took what He wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to read about this. Biting is not something we have tried...and i am not going to suggest it....sounds like you both got what you needed.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, it's not something that I would have asked for in the beginning but it's kind of grown on me. It was a great night, abby, and we did get what we needed.

      Delete
  6. Happy to hear that you are happy. I get "doing the little things" for them. I didn't at first...but I'm getting there. The biting...I'm more of a nibbling kinda girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subrina! I was going to say that I'm missing your posts, but I see you just posted :)

      Nibbling is very, very nice!

      Delete
  7. oh god I LOVE him biting me. He's always on the look out for ways to give the pain/sensation I'm begging for that are silent (seven kids, what can I say)

    So biting, pinching and his long nails are a godsend!

    I think my favourite place is my bum - he'll bite in the centre of my bum cheek, it's like a short sharp shot of pain, similar to a flick/crack with a teatowel. but I'll take all over for sure, which he did to great effect the other night, neither of us realising he'd left me with a mark at the base of my neck until AFTER a visit kid's mum had left.... (oops) Luckily it wasn't teeth marks or anything, just a red mark - I mean, I could have caught myself on anything, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Seven kids?! Seven? I might be in shock lol

      I would rather him bite me anywhere except my ass, lol, it hurts, but that seems to be his favorite spot, so what's a girl to do.

      Sure, it could have been anything... Keep telling yourself that ;)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?