Thursday, January 16, 2014

Curious...

Does anyone use that "Next Blog" button up there on the left (you won't see it if you are on mobile view)? Why does Blogger even have that button?

I can see it now...

Aunt Sally is on a family blog, reading about how the little one went sledding for the first time, then decides to try the "Next Blog" button thinking maybe I will find a good cooking blog and, low and behold, she lands herself here or here (which, btw, looks fun).

Wish I could see the face on Aunt Sally! I wonder how long it would take her to close the page... or if she might linger awhile.

*laughing my butt off*

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why they have that button because every time i've been bored and clicked on it, i've ended up on blogs that have nothing to do with the blog i was on. So i go from a D/s blog to a someone obsessed with cats or knitting, lol. But your Aunt Sally scenario is hilarous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, exactly, it makes no sense! Lol

      Delete
    2. you can turn it off in your layout so it doesn't show up. i think i did that with mine. noticed that some blogs have it and others didn't and went in search of it one day, lol

      Delete
  2. LoL Misty, love to see the look on Aunt Sally's face! No, I don't use it but a clicked on it a couple of times out of curiosity and it's come up with random, totally unrelated blogs.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it's such a weird thing to have, don't you think? But the thought made me laugh lol

      Delete
  3. Wow, yeah, my last post was about pee drinking, so Aunt Sally now knows all about it. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this. I laughed so much... First laugh on a gloomy morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, glad you liked it! Hope your day got brighter!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?