Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's Official, I'm Crazy

We talked and we have both concluded that I am crazy.

Before D/s, or ttwd (will someone please tell me what it is that we do over here?! D/s or ttwd? Is there a difference?), I rarely had any kind of break down. I was able to keep things to myself, work through them, and get over it. So I wasn't always this crazy.

Master thinks I just bottled it up before and that I have always been this crazy. We will just go ahead deny his opinion, shall we?

No matter what happened before, now is what matters, and now I am crazy. Seriously, I need to get a hold on myself, but how do you get a hold of yourself when you are crazy? It's impossible I tell you! Because when you are crazy you don't know that you are crazy -- you think know that you justified in your thinking. Am I right, or am I right?

Just wanted to clear that up, you can go about your business now.

Oh, before you leave, I am working on a post about my new plug so stay tuned for that, but be warned there might be a little crazy -- luckily, it is a crazy that comes from a dirty little whore, which is a good kind of crazy. *blushing*


9 comments:

  1. Not that i'm an expert in anything but TTWD (that thing we do) is your version of kink... be it D/s, DD, M/s, (i'm sure there's a few more i'm forgetting)...since everyone's kink has it's own rules. The awesome thing is...you get tell us what it is you do over there...and we are listening intently! lol

    I'm pretty sure i'm crazy too and probably have been for years. Keep it pretty well under control until something happens and i just can't anymore. Then Master points out i'm crazy and that makes it even worse...cuz really, do crazy people want to hear that they're crazy? Hugs. Looking forward to reading about the new plug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say this....and you do not have to tell Him...but i think you just bottles it up, before Master. Why do i think this...it is what i did.....you know what....sometimes, crazy feels better..more free...more honest...welcome to the club
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh! You might be on to something, abby. I probably won't tell him but yeah I think that makes sense.

      Looking at it your way, craziness does sound better! Lol

      Delete
    2. abby, the more I think about your comment, the more I think you're right. Before Master... yes I think you're right.

      And the more I think about it, the more change I see...

      Delete
  3. scarlet, thank you so much for clearing that up for me! I was thinking TTWD was it's own brand of kink LOL. I was so confused haha.

    Exactly, it's like I have a crazy button. One second I'm fine and the next Master says something, it pushes the button, and everything goes to crap. It's crazy!

    Hopefully you will like the post, I'm not very good about "that" kind of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Misty, at the risk of being a copy cat I agree with Abby. I think ttwd makes us far more vulnerable and that we just 'feel' more. I also think we feel 'safe' and therefore able to share our thoughts and feelings and be more open ... and if that makes us crazy, I say crazy is good :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I'm still working on the safe part, I know I'm safe but i still worry about what he will think and therefore it stops me from sharing. But the feeling more and being vulnerable, that is definitely going on and it's not something I'm used to, it is hard to handle...

      Delete
  5. I haven't read only of the comments here...but over at KimsKinkyKorner she just posted 'Crying'. It's got some good stuff in the post. Maybe it'll help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacy, thanks for recommending this! I don't follow that blog and it's always nice to find a new one. When I get some more time I will read the post but for now I sent the link to Master :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?