Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's Okay

In regards to my last post, thank you for all your comments and support! It means more than I can say.

I'm seeing things in a different light today and everything is okay.

Let's just call it a crazy moment and forget it ever happened?

At least if someone happens to find that post that is going through the same thing, maybe they will not feel crazy frustrated alone.

I'm still happy I didn't share the post with Master, it would have put more unneeded stress on him. If he happens to venture out of his email and onto my blog and finds it, then what's done is done, I stand behind what I decided to do.

All in all, Master has done nothing wrong, maybe he could have worded things differently but I put no blame on him -or me- it was just something that needed to happen.

Thank you again, I would be lost right now if it wasn't for this place and it's people.

5 comments:

  1. We are such a great support system for each other...I love it! Glad things are better.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you're feeling better about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better about things Misty. This community is amazing isn't it :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?