Sunday, January 12, 2014

The New Plug and More

Master showed me this...
Helmet Head XL Glass Plug
Length 5"
Width at widest 2"













And I think my eyes popped out of my head. Really, he thinks that will fit in me?!
____________________

I took my time in the bathroom shaving, scrubbing, adding things to my routine that I don't normally do; just prolonging the inevitable. Why did he have to show it to me?! By the time I was done he had gotten the kids to sleep -- of course they would cooperate when I was looking to buy myself more time. I was in our room and had just about got my panties into place when Master walked in and pulled them back down.

"We are going to do this already?!"

"Bend over."

I was leaning over the bed and he slowly pushed the tip in.

"Ow, ow, ow! Can I have some lube, please?" Is he not thinking clearly?!

(Apparently, he was. He was thinking that I would be more willing to take it with lube if he made me think he wasn't going to use it first. Humpf.)

It hurt. 

My poor, poor ass. 

(Isn't it amazing how you can do things just by knowing he wants it? I knew he wanted the plug in me, that it would make him happy, and I wanted to make him happy, and that was that.)

Master, graciously, applied some lube and I stayed as still as possible, however staying quiet didn't work out as well, in fact I'm surprised I didn't wake up the kids.

It hurt.

Then it was in.

Master praised me which made me feel pretty darn good about myself. 

He had fun swatting at my ass every now and then and watching me walk here and there. *eyes roll* I couldn't get the damn smile off my face, which shouldn't surprise me.
____________________

About an hour after the plug was put in... 

"Stand in front of me and spread your legs." He said while sitting on the couch.

Oh dear me, here we go. I thought as he put the vibrator on my pussy.
____________________

The feeling when he spanked me... the feeling of being full... the feeling that the plug made with every movement... the feeling of the clamps squeezing my nipples, and how they felt under my fingers... the feeling of him inside me... and all that I'm not sharing...

They are all different ingredients, varying tastes and textures, and when combined they turned into something heart pounding, breath taking, and impossible to describe. But, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. 

However, that was unexpected. I didn't expect to like it. I expected to find something to complain about. I expected it to be too big, too hard, too much. I did it for him but it turned out to be something different and I'm not sure how to deal with that. It makes me feel insecure and vulnerable. 

At the same time, it makes me want more (more of this and more of... other stuff). I want the spanks to be harder. I want the chain on the clamps to be pulled further. I want the plug again. And if I happened to be attached to the spreader bar, I'm sure I wouldn't mind that either, and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Thus far, I have been at ease with what we have done and it surprises me that I feel this way now. After all, there are much bigger plugs out there and there are many things with more intensity than what we did this night, so why now, why with this? Is it because I had expectations that were not met? Even if they were bad expectations and I'm happy they were not met.

Nonetheless, I wrote this with a smile on my face, and blushing cheeks, so in that we can assume one thing...

I truly am the dirty whore that Master says I am.

(Okay, I need to go before my face stays this red forever.)


18 comments:

  1. I have a smile on MY face while reading this! So glad you enjoyed yourself. One thing I have learned from Master is that there is no shame with being left a little wanting. It's better than going too far too fast. Building the trust with good experiences is SO important for both D and s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, I am so glad I could put a smile on your face!! You know, I haven't given much thought to what damage could be done if we moved too fast but you are right! I think Master has done a great job at keeping us at the right pace -not too much, not too little- thank goodness for that, huh? Lol

      Delete
  2. Yeah for you......it is amazing when you do something with a little...or a lot of uneasiness...but you do it to please Him. Then WOW...you find it amazing! What little said is very true...Master always says He will push me, but not to the points where i become fearful.

    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, amazing is a perfect word to describe this experience! I haven't read one thing from little girl that hasn't been true, nor with you :), I'm lucky to have people like you two around to point these things out to me. Uneasiness is something I feel quiet often these days, lol, but I have never been fearful... I think that means we are both lucky girls!

      Delete
  3. We have hat same plug. And um ya, it HURTS!!!! but the mind blowing orgasm that comes afterward kinda makes you forget about the pain and want it again. It's the weirdest thing. You hate it and love it and want it - all at the same time. It's so hard to describe!

    I can't answer your questions, for I have many of the same. But I have to agree with l g, it's ok to be left satisfied and wanting. :)

    Sorry for the a non comment. But rest assure I am a follower and you follow my blog as well. Just a little to red face at the moment, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! We are in agreement, it is mind blowing, I hate it, I love it, and I want more, lol!

      Don't worry about the anon comment!!! We can be red faced together :D

      Delete
  4. Oh i like that one...i really like glass and while we have a glass anal dildo and two glass wands (it was three, but i just broke one...i cried...really, i cried). But no glass butt plug. Master would like that one. He would also like that it hurts, lol.

    I agree with little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I might cry too, let's hope I never find out.

      I was surprised how nice it felt... once it was in. the weight was perfect for me and the feel of the base had a nicer feel than the silicone ones I have. I would totally recommend it. I never felt like it was going to fall out. It also comes in quite a few sizes, I think I even saw a XXXL, but let's not think about that! Lol.

      Delete
  5. Wow Misty, sounds intense ... and hot! Glad you were pleasantly surprised :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh i love it.....well i love to hate the plug rather lol

    Very intense but hot....you should be well pleased with yourself.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol tori, I'm sure you love to hate the plug being you have that inflatable one! is that one still working out for you? Still working with no needle holes I presume? LOL

      Thanks!

      Delete
  7. It looks beautiful... but the size of it!!!

    I get not expecting to like and then enjoying it, wanting more. Glad to know you have a smile on your face.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, the size is scary and that's all there is to it lol but I'm still smiling so I guess it's not too bad

      Delete
  8. wow, I'm impressed, that's one scary looking plug!

    As to how you felt after.... it reminds me a bit how I used to feel after anal sex. I love it, but the next day I'd often feel awful, almost sub droppy but all centred around with uneasiness for doing it and worse, with liking it! I eventually came to realise that I was allowing past partners and outside opinion (society taboos etc) influence me and if what we were doing was mutually consential and enjoyable then the sky was the limit and we really could do WHATEVER we wanted. No-one else needed to know and no-one else's theoretical opinion mattered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, you're telling me, I still can't believe I agreed to this lol

      I've been thinking about your comment and I think that has to be part of it. I'm also thinking that part of it could be that for so long (so, so, so long) I just knew that I would never like it. And maybe I'm a little upset that Master was right once again :)

      Delete
  9. Oh I would love something like that for my Ella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refined Dom, I'm sure you would love it. Master sure does.

      Having used it a handful times now, I know what to expect but it is still VERY painful--maybe because he puts it in slowly instead of making it quick process... so unfair. I do look forward to how it feels after it is in though.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?