Friday, January 24, 2014

Weird Week

It has been kind of a weird week for me. I can't even tell you how many times I started to write, I would get a paragraph or so written then delete the whole thing. C'est la vie.

I think I have done pretty well on limiting my online time. My house is cleaner as a result. Damn Master for being right... again.

Tomorrow is Master's last day at work. They prolonged the lay-off as long as they could. Master has put in thirteen years with them so, yeah, it is going to be an adjustment. Starting our own business is the right thing to do though -I'm 100% sure of that despite what anyone else might think- and I'm excited to get started.

Funny thing, last night Master and I were talking, he wanted to talk about work and I wanted to talk about him spanking me, which I find ironic, but somehow we managed to talk about both at the same time.

We might be getting a cane...

Anyway, hope all of you have a great weekend and remember...


Just be careful which rules you break!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new business....you can do it...together. Great advice......on which rules to break. Gotta love a cane..its effects last the longest.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby! Yes, together we can and will, I just KNOW it.

      The cane is something he has talked about since the first month we started TTWD, but it freaks me out, lol, so I haven't encouraged it and as a result he won't admit that he really wants one, but he does. I think it's time for me to support him a little.

      Delete
  2. Hi Misty, I hope your Master's last day at work goes well. it will be an adjustment for both of you. Wishing you all the very best with your new business. How exciting! :)

    I giggled at your conversation. At least you both got to discuss what you wanted to LoL. Love the pic and agree with Abby ... great advice :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! I think it is exciting too! And I think once we settle into it Master will really enjoy it. He deserves to be happy doing what he does.

      I have no idea how those two conversations made it into one but it happened, lol. Kind of makes me think that TTWD is starting to become more of a normal thing for us, maybe?

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?