Sunday, February 16, 2014

Doing a Little More

Something happened yesterday. It's not really a big deal but it kind of is.

HE TOLD ME I HAD TO PLEASURE MYSELF! And it wasn't a request, it was an order! (yes, I am acting like a school girl that just got asked to a dance, what's it to you?)

Let me give you the short of it.

It was around three in the afternoon and, while the kids were off playing, Master bent me over the kitchen counter, quickly pulled down my pants, and shoved the small plug in.

"This is so not fair, you are going to play poker tonight. Why would you do this?"

"Because you need it." He said while his fingers roamed where they wanted.

"I need to be frustrated all night?" I couldn't get the damn smile off my face.

"No. You are going to take care of yourself."

Here's the thing. I am not really fond of pleasuring myself. I have no problem getting business done but it just isn't the same without Master so I prefer just to wait. Not that I always wait; sometimes the opportunity arises and I take advantage, but Master likes hearing about it when I do, so it's all good.

I got the kids to bed, I wrote, I took my time. It felt so awkward to know what I was going to do it and he knew I was going to do it. I felt... I don't know, it was just weird and exciting.

He didn't tell me what to use or how long to use it so I could have just got out the vibrator and got it done. Bada-bang-bada-boom. However, I knew he would like it if I did a little more. So I did more. And I took a picture of the more. Yep, I sure did. I took a picture.

He seems happy with my doing more and, oddly, I see that as the ice cream and not the cherry on top. The cherry is that I enjoyed it.

10 comments:

  1. i love it! i'm so used to these types of tasks with our long-distance relationship that they are commonplace to me, but the first time for me it was major too. And a bit awkward and exciting, i get those feelings. Next time, you want to add a little extra for His pleasure, try recording a bit with your cell phone and send Him the clip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, I instantly clammed up when you said to record it lol. I can see myself taking video after video for hours until I got one that I would actually send him. :) The lighting is bad, my boobs look weird, oh no look at that, maybe if I turned this way, I sound like a dying animal... yep I'm going to stick with pictures for awhile (unless he says to do otherwise of course).

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....love the cherry on the top part...i also usually prefer just to wait for Master....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it just isn't as fun without them, is it? I think one reason why I liked it was because I knew how much he would like it, which made it kind of fun.

      Delete
  4. Good for you Misty :) Love the cherry on top too. I would feel awkward being told an knowing he knows as well. I usually prefer to wait too.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it was so weird! lol I still prefer to wait; even though it was fun, it is even more so with him around.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?