Monday, February 3, 2014

FYI

Say you were asked to pick a toy and, after some deliberation, you decide on clothespins but later you admit that you were originally thinking about a certain plug... well... just be aware that you just might end up with said plug in your butt.

It is also possible that, when it is put in, it will still feel like you are giving birth out of your butt, but backwards and without an epidural. However, have no fear, it will be amazing after the pain subsides and he sticks his cock in you.

And when you are asked if you needed that, you are to say yes because, "You are a whore and you need to start acting like one." 

9 comments:

  1. Well that will almost make you wish you'd given him the bag of clothespins AND the plug at the same time. ALMOST...who wouldn't rather two separate sessions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral, thanks for the comment and follow!

      Funny that you bring that up because the thought did run through my mind :)

      Delete
  2. LOL..i think we live in the same world..none of that was a surprise to me.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, yay! I'm not the only one here, lol!

      Delete
  3. Ok, giving birth out your butt backwards made me laugh!! And you know? You are right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey, thanks for the comment!

      Right! It totally feels that way, lol. Glad you got a laugh :)

      Delete
  4. LoL Misty, giving birth backwards and the last quote made me laugh :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to make you laugh, Roz! I couldn't help but chuckle when he told me that.

      Delete
  5. Haha. Giving birth backwards does not sound overly fun, but the rest sounds great! We have yet to try a plug. It's on my ever growing list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?