Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Do but I Don't

My emotions are on overdrive and I have all these scattered thoughts that move from one to the next without any notice. I want to write something... profound. Something that would explain just how happy I am. And how that kind of hurts. But I got nothing there.

Definitely residual effects from last night.

Strange how there are these things that happen and you're excited they happen, you want more of these thingsbut the thing is, you don't, but you truly do and then again you don't, however, at the end of the day, you do...

There is also this thing I might have suggested we try. I'm really kicking myself in the ass on this because it could go on forever -no joke, forever- but it won't, I hope. I do kind of like it, but then again... 

Sometimes I get a thrill out of writing about things yet other times it is harder. I don't know why I'm doing this to all of you. Maybe because I want to talk about it but, I kind of don't, yet I truly do, but can't...

12 comments:

  1. There is this thing that you should describe in MORE words, lol. i think you enjoy teasing us.

    No i get it, the emotions, the wanting more but being afraid of actually getting it and how it changes everything. We're here when you're ready to dish. Until then i'm going to make up crazy things on my own to fill in the blanks, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, lol, yes more words would probably be a little helpful but they've all seem to escape me lol

      You do get it. I think it is crazy how a couple actions change everything... it really feels that way... like the world isn't what it used to be or like it was never what I thought it was in the first place. I really feel... different... more compliant... more His... less like me... and it is a little overwhelming.

      Delete
  2. Umm...i must be really tired because i think that made sense to me!!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol, hope you got some sleep! Glad it made some sense though :)

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you have a love-hate relationship with the thing. Hope you stop teasing and tell us about it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, you could say that :)

      I have probably been called a tease only a handful of times in my life and it has gone and happened three times in one post, lol. Don't worry though, I'm sure to let some of it out... Master says it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut... he's kind of right... but let's not dwell on that.

      Delete
  4. Misty you are such a tease! Wanting it ... not wanting it ... wanting it ... yep. Made sense to me too!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, glad you got it too! I could really go on all day about how I do and don't want it... I had to make myself stop where I did lol

      Delete
  5. Totally get this. You want it, yet when it finally happens you don't want it, and the moment it stops you want it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, yep, that IS how it is. Except when it is happening there is still a tiny part of me that remembers that I want it... or maybe that is Master reminding me that I do...

      Delete
  6. oh this makes so much sense to me too! I love it, LOVE it - that place of squirmy, delicious indecision and torment - beware, it's addictive ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, I was just thinking about writing a post about addiction lol because I am SO addicted.

      I can always count on you to make sense out of my posts, thank you. Watch, now I'll post something you won't get just because I said that.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?