Monday, February 24, 2014

Loose Ends

Good morning Monday! 100th post here--I think this means I talk to much however blogs are for talking...

Some of you, okay all of you that commented on my last post seemed to think I left a couple of loose ends that need to be tied up.... mmmmm tied up.... *thinks back to last night when Master said he might tie me up in the basement, with an anal hook in place, and leave me to squirm all by my lonesome*...oh sorry, you will have to excuse my wondering mind (I have been doing that a lot lately--a lot is probably an understatement).

Where where we? Anal hooks? No? Oh, yes, my last post and loose ends.

Master's response was a bit of a surprise actually. I was expecting a good lecture that would make me feel about this small, concluded with how I cannot be trusted with money (which, btw, is true). Instead, he made a comment about how ludicrous it is that a piece of leather and some paper could cost so much, after which we were interrupted by kids. Not that I minded being interrupted, actually I welcomed it as I hate hearing him echo my thoughts (they sound so much worse coming from him).

It wasn't until the next morning that I brought it up again. I just needed to make sure... I needed to hear him say... I'm not really sure what I needed but the conversation wasn't done.

He said that my guilt is enough. humph. So unfair. But he is the boss.

It was just so unexpected!

I thought I would go on feeling terrible without his normal lecture but, to my surprise, it is okay. I think I have aloud myself to let it go because he has let it go... maybe? Don't get me wrong, I have not forgotten how my gut was wrenched for two days and anything to do with money has me cringing but it is still okay. I can't really explain. I have learned a few things and that is what matters.
________________________

Back to loose ends...

Some of you were interested in what makes me cum, over and over. Well... I just can't make my fingers type it. I don't know why, it is not really that big of a deal, it happens all the time around these parts but... I don't know *blushing*.... it's just that... it is new to me... and maybe some of you wouldn't see it as a little degrading... *blushing*... deep breath... *blushing*... deep breath... I can't believe I'm going to do this... herubshisnicesoftslickcockallovermyfaceandtalksdirtytome.

You can stop laughing at me now, Master!

*hurries to click publish*

10 comments:

  1. lol. i had to copy and paste in order to read that tiny print. hush, no comments about getting old! BTW, not laughing at you because it makes you cum, but because you typed it so effing tiny!

    I've had the same thing happen before relating to the finances and money. I've screwed up a few times with things, and I'll fret and guilt myself until we talk about it. My guilt tends to be worse than his lecture. (most of the time). Glad you finally fessed up. Hiding it is never a good idea speaking from experience.

    But back to the other thing, there's a few things similar that Master does that will make me cum almost immediately, one very similar that he can just tell me about via messages and I can practically cum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, who's getting old?! I don't see anyone old around here! :)

      I'm not really sure which is worse for me. Guilt is kind of like a cut and his lectures are like lemon juice on that cut, ugh, they both suck.

      Lol, I'm so glad I'm not the only one and I even feel better knowing it happens to you via a message. I really don't understand how it happens but, like I said before, I'm trying not to think too much about why it effects me this way.

      Delete
  2. Nice feature of tablets is the zoom feature, saves me rummaging around for my glasses :-)
    Guilt is very effective form of discipline, keeping secrets is worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, lol! Gotta love tablets.

      I hate to admit it but, you're right, guilt is extremely effective.

      Delete
  3. ((((HUGS)))) I'm glad he wasn't really, hugely, properly cross, anyhow!

    as to what makes you cum - ooooh! yes i get it! I can see how that IS a bit degrading, indeed, oh my *squirms in seat*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, I knew you would get it! *squirms in seat* sums it up perfectly :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 100 posts! And I love your style of writing and your shy nature when it comes to talking about certain things:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, little girl!

      It is soooo difficult to talk about some stuff... okay it is all difficult but, some stuff is just more so.

      Delete
  5. LoL Misty, what was that? I couldn't quite read the small print ... oh wait .. I got it. Love it! :) Yep, sometimes the guilt alone is enough. Sigh. Glad you weren't in serious trouble.

    Congrats on 100 posts! I love your style of writing and always enjoy visiting. Thank you too for the support, encourage and advice you have given me.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I was hoping no one would be able to read it, lol. Guilt really sucks...

      Support, encourage and advice I have given YOU? I think that's the other way around! Thank you so much though, you've made my day.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?