Sunday, February 2, 2014

Writing From a Cloud Made of Clothespins

Clothespins. They will never be the same after this. No longer will I picture white sheets blowing in the wind on a warm summer day. No longer will I think of art projects; reindeers, butterflies, and glitter. No longer will I walk past them at the store unnoticed and without a smile. Nope. They will never be the same.

I had a couple glasses of wine -two birthdays in two days screams for wine- and was feeling quite comfortable laying with my head on Master's lap, while we watched TV. Sometimes I wonder if he waits for me to make the first move because, besides the squeeze and rub my ass got for wearing leggings, he didn't touch me in a sexual manner until I scooted further onto his lap, making my ass very available to his hand.

After he took pictures advantage of my very available and now red ass...

"Go take off all your clothes, except for your panties, get in bed, and lay just like this."

Things go fuzzy.

I find his fingers are on my clit, when he asks, "Pick one toy out of the box."


Huh? "I don't know."

"Pick one. Just one."

Time to be honest. I had one in mind... the plug... I chickened out.

I decided on the little, but powerful, vibrator. I leaned over the bed and proceeded to find it...

"Hurry up." He rubbed harder.

Suddenly, I found myself wanting the clamps instead but, seeing as how Master was getting impatient, I grabbed the whole bag of clothespins and handed them over.

I didn't really think. 

"The whole bag?"

I can't remember my reply, or if I replied. The next thing I remember is one going on each nipple, then on my pussy, and another on my pussy, and... then it gets really fuzzy.

I remember fingers, maybe one too many fingers, but all still very pleasant, and the taste of all those fingers when he shoved them down my throat. I think the clothespins where still there... *gazes off momentarily, with a huge grin*

I remember clothespins being put on, taken off, and put back on again. The tenderness that has been left behind is quite nice... it would be even nicer if Master wasn't out cutting wood... *gazes off momentarily* *wipes drool*

And there was biting on my ankles, but that is extra fuzzy.

It was a good night for firsts. 

Now you tell me, how could I possibly ever look at a clothespin the same way?

Believe it or not, a cloud made of clothespins is actually very comfortable. You should try it sometime, plenty of room for possibilities.

16 comments:

  1. The whole bag? You are so much braver than I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, yeah, I really didn't think that through, on second thought I wasn't thinking at all. So it was more carelessness than bravery lol

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, plenty of room for possibilities. TTWD will change the way you see many, many things, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faerie, oh boy, does it change perspectives!!

      Delete
  3. i think i'm going to make a note to avoid wine, this is the second post with wine and fuzzy decisions, lol. Though it sounds like you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, you have been warned :)

      But, yes, it was very exciting and enjoyable!

      Delete
  4. Pecrceptions do change about everyday objects. Have you seen the giant clothespin pic on greengirls blog?
    I'm useless about choosing toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, they sure do! I'm not sure I have seen it but I could have forgotten...

      It is SO hard to choose, why do they do that?!

      Delete
  5. Hi Misty, oh yes, it's funny how differently you see things isn't it?

    I will never see clothespins the same way again either. They are sometimes used on my nipples. The burn when they are attached, and especially when they are removed! You grabbed the whole bag? Definitely braver than me!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a different world, Roz! Bravery, unfortunately, had nothing to do with it, I just wasn't thinking. Thankfully it turned out quite perfectly :)

      Delete
  6. Yep, how one views a lot of things changed when we go down this path i think, but its all good...for the most part lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, yes for the most part it is ;) and right now the good is shinning bright.

      Delete
  7. oh my! this had me making a resolution to pick up some cheep wooden clothes pegs the next time I'm shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep.
    So many possibilities...

    And truly, ..there comes a point...like when you are really rushed and so far removed from the mindset where you just have to get those clothes hung-up, that a clothespin does become just a clothespin again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame! I'm so happy to see you here!

      I believe you, really I do, but right now I'm just not seeing it LOL!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?