Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Answers: Part 2

chickadee over at Just Chickie asked a wonderful question--how do you think you've changed up to this point in your journey?

It's a thinker, that one.


I have changed in many ways. I see life in a much different light; it's many colors instead of just one. I see how working at a relationship has endless benefits. I see possibilities. I have opened up sexually. I can say pussy without pausing before I say or write it. I have become more aware of how I treat my husband and, in turn, I hope I treat him better. I'm on emotional roller coaster, where before I was on flat land--a never ending desert of nothing. I give better blow jobs. I write. I laugh a lot more. I crave. I have changed in many ways, indeed.

Master says I'm less bitchy and more whorish--LOL. 
___________________________

Got another great question from DelFonte over at A Place of Fancies--do you have a long term goal for your TTWD, or are you feeling your way and letting it take you where it goes? 

I'm probably making this question more difficult than it needs to be but...

I had goals, I saw the way I wanted things to go and where I wanted them to end, I planned it all out in my head, then I -got slapped in the face- and realized I didn't take into consideration the one most important thing, the first thing I should have considered, what Master wanted. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. It's difficult because it's okay to want things but it's not okay to expect them--I think that's what I'm trying to say. Now that I have realized this, things are just kind of working. Go figure, lol.

Now that I've raise my white flag on the subject above, I think that we are doing more of the latter, because it is all still so new, but it could turn into the former... or maybe we would do a little of both?

16 comments:

  1. LOL...I love your last paragraph....but it took me a long time to realize it is OK to want,but not to expect...so you are ahead of me! My journey has taken me to places i could never have imagined ...i wish the same for you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, you know, I might have had that realization but I'm not so sure I always practice it, lol. Thank you, abby!!

      Delete
  2. "it's okay to want things but it's not okay to expect them"
    I like that. So true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lil. Hopefully I don't forget it lol

      Delete
  3. Agree with lil and abby, that is a good statement and one so difficult to comply with.
    thanks for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, it is so hard! But I'm learning...

      Delete
  4. Love your replies to both questions. All of this certainly is a journey.
    While I see the intent in your statement, I disagree (I have a post in my draft folder on this one).

    Thank-you for your good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, journey indeed!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Love that line about being less bitchy and more whorish. Now a question, how did the lifestyle lead to you giving better blow jobs?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, great question and I have an answer! I will get to this as soon as I can.

      Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  6. I think the line between wanting and expecting is very hard to walk at times. I get very caught up in expectations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomsrose, it is a hard line to walk, I'm learning though...

      Delete
  7. Submitting does change a person doesn't it, Misty? I am learning that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, it has changed me in so many ways, it's amazing really.

      Delete
  8. I love your answers. I struggle with the expectations thing myself. So much that it became a rule. I can want, ask, and trust that he's gonna take care of my needs. But expecting is like trying to 'top from the bottom' in his mind. But sometimes I swear I can't help it.

    I'm late to the questions but I have one: How did you and your Master meet? and forgive me if you answered this and I missed it, but when and how did you know you were submissive?

    hugs,

    aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions, Aurora, I will get to them as soon as I can.

      It really is topping from the bottom but, I'm the same as you, sometimes I can't help it. Ugh.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?