Friday, March 7, 2014

Answers: Part 4 (Fisted)

I have been avoiding these questions from mc kitten, over at Pillow Talk--omg he fisted you?! What was it like? How did if feel? Did you like it or hate it or both or what? Do you want to do it again?

Why have I been avoiding these questions? I can't be sure but, I think it has something to do with the fact that his whole hand was in my pussy and that's just plain crazy! 

His hand was in my pussy.

His hand was in my pussy. 


Maybe if I keep saying it, it will sink in that his entire hand was inside me. 


Once I realized that he was going to stick his hand in me, I just kind of...floated off. That floaty feeling was different this time, or maybe there was something different about Master, like he was more focused. No, focused isn't the word I'm looking for. It was just different, I don't think I can explain. 

I remember thinking that I needed to stay still and quiet. Oddly, I think I was quiet. It hurt, and it felt good, and there was just so much going on that I couldn't get anything to come out of my mouth--like my screams/moans were stuck in my throat.

Honestly, I think there's a lot that I'm forgetting. I remember laying one way on the bed, then I was laying another way, at the end I was on my hands and knees -that's when it got...messy, lol- but I don't remember a lot of in between. I remember his whole hand was inside me--I looked down and, sure enough, there it wasn't. The feel when he made a slight pull/push...yeah, I remember that too--little movements had great impact, I'm sure anything more than that would have been too much. I thought about telling him to stop but I didn't dare -I wanted him to do what he wanted- and it turned out perfect. 

Afterwards, he wiped the hand across my face which was...interesting. 

Holy smokes! His hand was in me.

And, I kind of liked it...a lot...possibly. 

I enjoyed sex the next morning--a perfect combination of wet and soreness to start the day. :)
________________________________

Thanks, mc kitten, for asking. I'm not sure I would have wrote about it otherwise, and doing so was a good thing. 

18 comments:

  1. Yeah for you.....whenever Master decides it is a fisting day....not that often....i start off thinking, it won't work this time, of course it does...and then WOW!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, WOW is right! I really didn't see how it was going to work, I mean I've had kids but, his entire hand was in me! Lol

      Delete
  2. Omg! His HAND was in your pussy! Sorry, just felt it had to be said again, lol. i can't say much; i have a string of threat/promises that this is happening to me in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, I think I need to keep hearing it because I still don't get how it happened--seriously, it was his HAND!

      I can't wait to hear about what happens when he follows through on that promise :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! This is something that both intrigues me and freaks me out at the same time.

    Not sure if I'll ever be experiencing it (and truthfully I'm not about to ask and give any ideas...lol). But thanks for sharing.

    hugs,
    aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora, it still freaks me out :)

      So glad to see you back!

      Delete
  4. Misty,

    Wow. Thank you for sharing.

    Hug,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joey, wow about sums it up, doesn't it? :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. It kind of blows the mind, doesn't it? I mean, his hand was in your pussy! I never seem to get over the shock of that either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Misty, I'm sorry I have missed a few of your posts. I am way behind in blogland and just trying to catch up. I definitely want to read your previous answers posts! :)

    Wow, this sounds like an intense but wonderful experience.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, don't worry about falling behind, but I get the same way so I get it.

      It was intense and wonderful!

      Delete
  7. It's always kind of thrilling when we actually do the something that we only thought of...or was only a mere thought in coming :)

    P.S. I emailed you. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, thrilling it was. I think I'm addicted to that type thrill now--okay, I don't think, I know I am, lol.

      Delete
  8. I have a question from Master........Have you been spanked before cuming.....and at times after cuming. Is there a difference in your sensitivity, which do you prefer?
    Thanks...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, a question from your Master?! I feel so special!! I think I have a couple more questions to get to first, but I will answer ASAP.

      Delete
  9. oh thank you so much for answering this! wonderful.

    now I can't wait for my husband to try this again too...

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?