Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Answers: Part 5 (Blow Jobs)

Florida Dom, over at Florida Dom's Corner, asks how did the lifestyle lead to you giving better blow jobs?

Simply put, I didn't care before. I wasn't all that bad and I just didn't think about trying to do better. I hate thinking about how I was before. I digress. I think I just started expecting more of myself.

It was months ago that I got the idea, from a blog, to do some research. I found articles with some good tips, and even a few ways to minimize your gag reflex--I had no idea! Master was out if town but when he got home I was able to test my findings. Afterwards, he wanted to know who's cock I had been sucking while he was away. LOL! I'm sure missing him had something to do with my effort but it sure felt good to hear him say that.

I can actually say that I really enjoy it now--even if it is a pain in the neck (and knees) sometimes.
___________________________

I have some comments that I haven't replied to and blogs I haven't read, I am sorry for that, but life has been busy and it's hard to fit everything in--I will get to them, promise.

12 comments:

  1. Miss Emily, my wife, had me read tips on the intenet so I could swallow her strap-on.The first few times I tried I thought was going to pass out from choking. She actually enjoyed watching me fail till I got it right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, :) been there, still there. Master enjoys it when I gag, actually I'm beginning to think that it's not "good girl" worthy until I gag or he restricts my breathing.

      He just read my comment and he says I'm the one that likes it that way...I will not admit to it!

      Delete
  2. I also researched for tips....Master was very pleasantly surprised after my reasearch!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, amazing what a little reading can do :)

      Delete
  3. I've hit a plateau and haven't had any new and improved success. Lucky for me I've always liked it and been good at it. After the first few times with Master, way back a few years ago, he started giving me instructions on what he specifically likes, so I've been doing those things ever since, but mixed in with my own ideas. Still about an inch more to get in though. One reason I haven't improved at all this year is because I've been catching every cold going around the workplace, and that has been making it impossible to practice deep throating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiklish, that does make it difficult to practice. Maybe you will get some practice in soon...

      Delete
    2. Master will be visiting this weekend and I have no cold right now, so hopefully I'll get a lot of practice!:)

      Delete
  4. Misty

    Nice. I learned tips on pleasing LD from my blogger friends. She asked me in a severe voice. "Where did you learn these tricks?"

    Fortunately, she also said, "This is the best sex we have ever had."

    Hug,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey, lol. At first, I was worried that he really thought I had cheated on him, thank goodness he was joking!

      Delete
  5. my husband bought me a book on giving the perfect blow job once... We'd been married for quite a while and been doing TTWD for a bit so I was mortified... having said that, there were some useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, I'm not sure what I would do if he gave me a book...I would probably be mortified too (what? You mean I'm not perfect in every way?! Lol)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?