Thursday, March 20, 2014

Answers: Part 7 (Meeting Master and Knowing I'm submissive)

Aurora, over at Not Your Everyday Fairy Tale, asked...

How did you and your Master meet? 

Thank you for this question, I love thinking back to this time. I was nineteen, working as a waitress at a bar, Master would come in a couple nights a week with his work friends. One night he asked me to go to a baseball game, I said yes, and here we are twelve years later. Not only was he good looking but he had his own truck, he had a wonderful work ethic (I had some real winners in my day, let me tell you), he was a manly man--a "I can build a house out of sticks then kill an animal with my bare hands to feed you" kind of man, I didn't stand a chance. One moment that has always stuck in my mind was the first time he said something about my smile; he was looking at me with this huge smile on his face -I thought he was laughing at me for some reason, maybe a booger in my nose- when I asked him why he was looking at me that way he replied, "That smile of yours," I think that was the exact moment I fell for him. It was a couple days later that we went to the baseball game.

When and how did you know you were submissive?

Master and I had found this new way to have sex that really worked for me, I went online to find some cuffs and came across this lifestyle. At first, I was like no way could I ever do that, then a couple months past and I started to consider it because it worked so well in our bed room. I was such a mess, I wanted to ask Master about it but I didn't know if I should because then it would be real, and then what if he didn't want it and what if he did. I don't remember thinking, at that time, that I was submissive, I just thought it would work for us. I think a series of events lead to me figuring out that I was submissive, just little things that pointed me in that direction, you know? Talking with friends about that poorly written series (yep, I said it, they were poorly written) Fifty Shades, reading blogs, knowing how good I feel when I do something for Master, looking back through my past -seeing submissive traits-, little things like that have just come together in my mind and now I know that this is me and I am submissive.

Aurora, I really enjoyed these questions, thank you so much for asking!

14 comments:

  1. Nice that you discovered you are submissive and that you found the right man to explore your submissive side and guide you in the submissive lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, it is really nice. We are both lucky.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I was only a little older when I met my Mistress. Of course she knew I was submissive before I really ever thought about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, you two are lucky you found each other.

      Delete
  3. oh i loved this, i like hearing how people met...coz im nosy lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, thanks! I like reading how people met too.

      Delete
  4. ooo, I love reading about meetings and dynamic beginnings and all that!

    So I guess eventually you got over your dilemma and went to him with it all? What was his reaction? And what then?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, I do too. It's all about the start of something good.

      The short of it is, I wrote him a letter, he took it the wrong way, it was a mess. We talked about it some more, made a few things clearer, and then he was okay with it. Wow! Thinking back, we really have come a long way. Lol, I was so silly, glad I'm not 'that' new anymore.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed this Misty. Loved reading how you met :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. It was a great time in my life, a real turning point.

      Delete
  6. "I wanted to ask Master about it but I didn't know if I should because then it would be real, and then what if he didn't want it and what if he did"
    I soo know what you mean.

    We need t-shirts. I'll take mine in medium with an edging of snark please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, LOL! We can wear them to the next Over Thinkers Anonymous meeting.

      Delete
  7. What a sweet story. And you got your start much like we did. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora, thank you again for the questions!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?