Saturday, March 1, 2014

Good Morning World

What a beautiful day it is turning out to be and it isn't even eight o'clock yet. The sun is shinning -not really, it's snowing- the kids slept late -not really, they were up before seven- I'm drinking my coffee in peace -not really, the kids are loud, always, it hurts my ears- and my pussy has been fucked!!! 

He woke me up this morning pulling and twisting my tits. It was glorious, I came. When he was ready I started to help him into my ass when he whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck your pussy." It was glorious, I think I came instantly. It wasn't near enough though. I want more. Lots more. Like all day. Who cares about the kids, they won't kill themselves. Totally kidding! But seriously, I want more. 

I think I have thanked him a hundred times already. 

This "going without" has really done a number on me. I wonder if this is like orgasm denial--I'm thinking that would be worse, much worse but, I wonder if it would make me feel the same way. 

He said I might get more tonight so, rest assured, I will be on my best behavior. 

I hope he doesn't start to use this against me...  

12 comments:

  1. Funny how you can often tell how a person is feeling just by the title of their post. It was a glorious morning for you.....in spite of the rest of the stuff. I am also thinking you may have opened up a hornet's nest...LOL.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, :) It was a great morning. I haven't come right out and asked if he is going to this again, but we were talking about it last night and he mentioned that eleven days is nothing... humph

      Delete
  2. Happy for you.... But then i wonder he might be getting to like denial... Alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, I'm ignoring everything you said except that you're happy for me :)

      Delete
  3. Nice that you got our pussy fucked again but I wouldn't be surprised if you decides to limit your pussy fucks as a way to make you feel more submissive and controlled.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, it was very nice indeed. :) I'm curious to know what he is going to do but I don't want to ask either

      Delete
  4. Now thats a good way to start the day lol

    I have long periods of orgasm denial, months, at the moment its been about 7 weeks, i hated it at first cox well who doesnt like to orgasm lol

    However i like that it keeps me sexually motivated, i seem to be constantly aroused and when i do get to cum its...its bloody damn good.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, it was a perfect way to start the day :)

      I think I remember you saying you went 3 months without, I don't know what I would do if I had to wait that long...actually I don't know what I wouldn't do... let's just keep that thought between the two of us. lol

      Delete
  5. Oh, what a good morning indeed! Glad your pussy finally got nailed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can categorically state that, for me at least, him denying my pussy his cock is a THOUSAND times worse than orgasm denial. He's made me choose, at the end of a (sort) period of both and I chose his cock without having to even think about it.

    and yeah, I think you may have opened a can of worms there....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, now that is interesting indeed! I wonder how I would react to orgasm denial... kind of pointless for me to wonder because he has made it clear he is not interested in that right now. He says he likes me cumming, who am I to argue with that :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?