Monday, March 3, 2014

Got Questions?

If you have read here before it should be obvious that I have problems talking about certain things. I think this is partly because I have always felt it important to hide myself my life from others but it is also because it is who I am. I'm shy and I care about what people think of me--I wish I didn't but I do. I have to work at being me, just me, not who my family/society says I should be, it is not something that comes easily. I really think who I am here is me; of course there is much more to me than is here but, it is still me, the real me.

This is me trying to not be shy. This is me working at being open about me. He fisted me. I see a lot of people are participating in question and answer month and I'm going to jump on the wagon as well. If you have any questions, I will try not to be shy and answer them.



14 comments:

  1. ah..fisting, i remember the first time i read about it , and thought how in the world??? Now i know...and it....is hard to explain, but feels so much like He is in charge of me, a part of me....and the orgasms are wild. Welcome to the club!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, abby :) Yeah, the orgasms were... well... let's just say it was messy lol

      Delete
  2. fisting is awesome...go you

    now questions

    1) list 3 things that are on you kink to-do list?
    2) favourite sex toy?
    3) if you could change on thing only about yourself, what would it be?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions, tori, it was fun answering them.

      Delete
  3. fisting lol... still can't wrap my mind around why it feels so good.

    My question is how you think you've changed up to this point in your journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chickadee, that's a great question, it really made me think!

      Delete
  4. omg he fisted you?! What was it like? How did if feel? Did you like it or hate it or both or what? Do you want to do it again?

    lol, that's probably enough questions to be getting on with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, *blushing* I'm going to get to your questions soon.

      Delete
  5. Hi Misty, do you have a long term goal for you TTWD, or are you feeling your way and letting it take you where it goes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. most outrageous/kinky/expensive wish list item for TTWD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, fun question! I'm going to have to think about that.

      Delete
  7. Do you have a favorite movie?
    Craziest place you and your hubby have gotten down to business?
    Your biggest hurdle in TTWD when you first began?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomsrose, thanks for the questions! I will get to them soon.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?