Friday, March 21, 2014

Here I am

I'm starting to hate Friday nights. Master usually plays poker, so he is off doing his thing and I'm left to do whatever I want, *sigh*. So here I am, blogging about wishing he wasn't playing poker, which is really unfair of me because he enjoys it.

Master has been watching a lot of basketball. I don't care for it, but he really enjoys March Madness--brackets and nonsense. I try to like it. All I see is men running around bouncing a ball. Master sees plays, strategies, stats, and all that. It's his thing. The man remembers games that aired when he was eight--no joke. I can't even remember my teachers name when I was eight, much less a 5 second play in some sporting event! The truth, I think I might be a little jealous because I want the attention that is going to the games.

Being a mom is interesting. I think if I hear Dora sing, "we did it!" one more time I'm going to burn the damn DVD with a torch. Those of you that don't know what I'm talking about...I kind of dislike you right now.

I guess it is late enough that I can go to bed now.

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you dislike me ;-) i shall refrain from being curious and looking it up on the internet. Sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, you have kids to I don't dislike you as much :). You really don't want it stuck in your head so don't get curious!

      Delete
  2. U understand about the basketball and the wanting attention. Miss Emily watched last night and I was sent to my room early. Back to being a servant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know someone else feels my pain :). Sorry about being sent to your room!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed watching NBA basketball way back in the Larry Bird era through Michael Jordan, but no one worth watching after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiklish, I had to ask Master who Larry Bird was, lol, but Jordan I know. Master prefers college over pro for many reasons.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. lil, seriously, the girl has got to go.

      Delete
  5. Dora was replaced by the sounds of Taylor Swift several years ago, but I still get Dora stuck in my head. It never leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora, NOOOOO! Say it ain't so!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?