Sunday, March 30, 2014

Importance of Colors

It's been over seven months now, since we started ttwd, and I think the biggest changes have evolved over the past month.

It's just starting to feel...easier.

Most of that has to do with me finally seeing that it has to be his way. If I want to belong to him, really and truly belong, I have to do things his way. Not just some things, all things. They are all important.

That sounds so simple when you put it in black and white, but throw a little, or a lot, of color into the mix -especially the color of "want" and "inadequacy"- and suddenly the simple turns into the complex.

I have grown to except these various colors. No, not except them. I have grown to appreciate them. Even "want" and "inadequacy" are colors I can appreciate because, despite them, Master is still here. Other colors I may not appreciate in the moment but, at some point, I am to see the bigger picture.

The bigger picture?

It brings me joy to have him paint my life with the colors of his liking.

Especially when those colors are of the "I'm going to bend you over the bathroom counter, play with your pussy how I see fit, and once I am done with that I will have your boobs, then I will walk away like nothing happened" variety.

14 comments:

  1. The best way to enjoy life is with a rainbow of colors......
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, life is more interesting, for sure. :)

      Delete
  2. Very well said Misty. It can be hard and amazing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey, thank you! I think the hard times make the amazing times more amazing.

      Delete
  3. I love this Misty! Wonderful analogy ... and I love your last paragraph :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I had to throw a bit of color in there at the end. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. The colours of TTWD - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to take a look back and contemplate how far we've come!
    A very nice way to mark seven months, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, things seem to happen so gradually it's hard to notice changes, but I sure have come a long way...thank goodness!!!

      Delete
  6. here are so many colors to this and she adds more all the time. It can be overwhelming at times! Hang in there, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, wouldn't want things to get boring ;) Thank you, Danni.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?