Monday, April 28, 2014

A Weekend to Remember

Something amazing happened. Well, a lot of amazing happened last weekend, but something happened that hasn't happened in a really, really long time. Master and I...

WENT ON A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, we have only been out once in the last four years without kids.

And when we got home our babysitter had the kids in bed!!!!!!! 

I'm still so stunned I don't know how to properly express myself.

After Master took the babysitter home, he took full advantage of me, in a most delicious way. I was spanked. Then Master put me on my back and tied my hands over my head -clamps in their place- and Master had his fun with the camera (which I could have done without). Then Master took my ass, while the glass plug was in my pussy. It's been awhile since Master has had my butt and, I have to say, he made up for lost time. *happy sigh*

The next morning, I went off and acted like a brat, which was followed by a full helping of guilt. Thankfully, after some time, Master was kind enough to let me get on my knees and have him in my mouth. 

Last night, Master used the crop, and left me with some visual reminders that are in a lovely shade of blue.

Oh, yes, last weekend was fantastic. 

And, for those of you that might be wondering if I have had my repercussions for not Counting My Blessings, well, apparently, Master doesn't have the same lack of patience that I do...

So unfair :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh.. I am so happy for your date night... and well the rest of it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, thank you!! We both needed the time.

      Delete
  2. Yay for date night!!

    It's huge. Really really huge. And I think that wayyy to many people take date night for granted. Or maybe that's just jealousy on my part...

    Only twice in four years...Yay for date night!! Way cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, yes, it was HUGE! And I'm pretty sure I hate people that get a date night every week (yes, that actually happens. humpf.)

      Delete
    2. Yea...I thought I was going to be living grande and having one every other week...I must have been having a delusional episode. Lol. I'll take whatever I can get.

      Sigh* Just think, if we were neighbors, we could be "Those people" lol.

      Delete
    3. lil, lol! I know all about delusional episodes. sigh.

      Oh, the thought of being neighbors! There is a house for sale right across the street! I have to admit, when I read your comment I thought of seeing you run to your car naked, lol. "Honey, look! There goes lil again, running to her car without any clothes on. Wonder what Alpha wanted this time..."

      Delete
  3. Hooray for date night! So happy for you and glad you had such a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it was so awesome! I can't wait for next time...hopefully it won't take another two years!!!!!

      Delete
  4. It sounds like a lovely weekend and so nice to finally get some time out alone. Sounds like your Master made full advantage of jt too. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress Marie, it was a perfect weekend, and I'm ready to do it again, right now (she says as kids are screaming in the background). Master isn't one to waste his time either ;)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?