Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Worm on a Hook (Part 2)

The first part to the story is here.
________________________

So, I wait, yet another day. Anticipation was at its worst--or best, depending on how you look at it.

We go through the day and our nightly routine, just like every other day, except the hook kept calling me (Misty. Oh, Misty. I'm going to be up your ass soon and there's nothing you can do about it). We went to bed after watching some tv. I thought he was going to wait another night, until I heard him getting out the cuffs...then I was tempted to run away.

I took a deep breath, took off all my clothes, leaving my panties -because I know he likes to take them off- and got in bed.

While he was putting on the cuffs I tried to remember to breathe, it wasn't easy. I told Master, "Maybe we should wait for another day." I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye, which told me all I needed to know.

This is where it starts to get fuzzy.

I was on my stomach when Master bound my wrists behind my back, after which he laid the hook on my back. Master was doing something (to me? getting the lube? who knows), but all I can remember is the feel of the cold steel. I can't describe what that did to me mentally--I really wish I could.

It was in before I knew it. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would -our larger plug hurts much worse- and it went in much faster than I anticipated.

I think I was hogtied for a time.

I also remember the rope around my upper arms and, of course, it was attached to the hook.

I believe he pulled on the hook a few times, forcing me to put my ass in the air.

I might have been called a sexy bitch.

He did try to take some pictures, but they didn't turn out (darn it-enter sarcasm), I guess candle light wasn't enough.

At the end, he had the rope and my hair wrapped in his hand (the rope wasn't long enough to tie into my hair like he wanted), I think I kept trying to lift my head up and he kept pushing it down. Eventually, I kept it down. The feeling of the hook pulling combined with him fucking me...I wish I could describe the feeling.
___________________________

The waiting was torture, but it all played into the finale, making it that much more intense. It was an amazing night...and I can't wait to do it again.

14 comments:

  1. I am not sure you have convinced me.....but glad it turned out awesome for you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol. It looks MUCH worse than it is. :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you enjoyed! Sounds pretty hot if you ask me. That's something mine has never mentioned getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, it was really hot! :) We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful evening! Happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, welcome! It's always nice to see a new "face" around here.

      It was a perfect evening. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow Misty, that sounds so hot! Glad it was a great experience :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Yum, yum, yum! A hook has been spoken about yet not purchased. Not sure if I'm happy or sad about it.

    Can't wait to read what else He does with the hook and you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misty,
    So happy you enjoyed this experience-new toys can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bleuame, I'm happy I enjoyed it too. I was nervous, to say the least.

      Delete
  7. ooo sounds amazing! i so love the idea of my hair being tied into a rope and to a hook... *looks at empty bank account and sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, it was SO amazing. *wishes for mc kitten's bank account to grow*

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?