Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blogger and Hook Problems

I don't know if anyone has noticed but, my "Blogs I Enjoy" gadget is no longer there. I was trying to update it and now it won't show anyone, so I'm giving up. I hope no one takes offense to that.

Another interesting fact about the blog, my pageviews have gone up but my post views have gone down. Not that I'm here for the views, I just found that interesting.

Oh, yes, and it turns out my impending doom hook will be here a day early (Yes, I checked. Think nothing of it. That means absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.). Then I will have to wait for Master to use it. He normally doesn't wait long, so that's good...or is it? Oh, the dilemma!


9 comments:

  1. Blogger is an evil bitch, one that I think Google has forgotten they own.

    Checked did you? lol. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, you would think Google would put a little more into blogger, huh? And the app! Gesh, that thing sucks.

      Delete
    2. I find it ridiculous that I have to refresh 5 times to get my reading list to populate or purge my browser's cache. i haven't even attempted to use the app (my daughter is way too familiar with my cell phone).

      Delete
    3. scarlet, I have problems with my reading list too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Misty, blogger is a real bitch at times. I find I have to refresh my reading list multiple times for it to update too. Oh my, new toy arriving early huh? Love that you checked lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, ugh, I'm so frustrated, I like to share other blogs, maybe I will have to create a new page...

      It will be here today, I'm FREAKING out.

      Delete
  3. It's interesting that most of the comments are about blogger. I find the hook capturing my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Miss Emily, maybe you are more comfortable talking about it because it will never be in your butt? ;)

      Delete
    2. You might be on to something, dear. :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?