Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Clear Skies

Interesting thing, it may not always a good thing to hold a storm inside you. What?! You mean to tell me, you already knew that and you didn't tell me?! Humph.

The problem is, I can't tell when I should and when I shouldn't. It is not usually a good thing to let go of a storm without thinking first. Horrible things can happen, especially when the mouth isn't cooperating with the brain. Who's with me here?

I held it in as long as I could. Obviously, the problem kept growing, and I kept feeling worse about myself. Guess that could have been a clue.

Anyway, we talked. This time, the mouth and brain were in agreement, though they were both a little crazy (thankfully, Master didn't like my solution for the problem). The end result is that, we are really good, so that's great.
__________________________

I started writing this post last night and was unable to finish, which I'm thankful for because it has given me a chance to ponder where I went wrong. I couldn't figure out at what point I should have opened up and told Master what was in my head. Then it dawned on me, maybe it is never good to hold in a storm. Maybe the important thing is how the storm is released.

I just...didn't want to burden him. And truth be told, I didn't want to hear what he would say. Sometimes it is the kindest of words that send daggers through my heart.

I know, I know, communication is key, but it is not always easy...

4 comments:

  1. I bet He knew what was going on too and just waiting for you to admit it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hs. He didn't know what the problem was. He said with me it could be any number of things...he's not lying :)

      Delete
  2. Misty, I am so glad you opened up to him and that the storm is over. I agree, it's how the storm is released that is important.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I'm glad it is over too. Maybe next time it won't get so out of hand.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?