Friday, April 25, 2014

Counting My Blessings

A million years ago, Master told me that he wanted me to start counting how many times I cum each time we play, and if he was to inquire and I replied with I don't know there would be repercussions.

He hasn't brought it up in a million years, minus a few days.

Of course, after a million years, I would forget.

So unfair.

I realize that for some people this might not be a hard thing to do. And there are times when it wouldn't be hard for me, but Master really likes me cumming, so there are nights when I cum a lot. Seriously, how in the world am I supposed to remember to count when he is making me cum like that?! Especially, when he hasn't asked in a million years.

I have also been having these...moments...when...you know...I just...kind of...you know...gush...and I can't help but wonder if that counts as one or ten, or maybe that counts as something else.

Anyway, we had one of those nights--I didn't count, obviously, and of course he asked because, naturally, a million years and one day is much too long to wait for such inquiries.

To top it off, I have to wait to find out if this repercussion is really going to happen or if it one of those things he just wants to see me fret over. Sigh.

So unfair...yet I can't seem to stop smiling.

Huh, maybe unfair is a good thing. No, it can't be, can it?

10 comments:

  1. What? He expects you to count for a start, and remember to count after a million years? I would definitely find that hard too. Good luck!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, tell me about it! Maybe he would let me keep track with a pen and paper... :)

      Delete
  2. Why is it they NEVER forget??? But i must admit, of all the things to have a 'repercussion' for....this might be one of the best.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, the man never forgets, I don't know how he does it. I agree, this is a fair (but unfair) trade, lol.

      Delete
  3. Personally, I'd make it a point to thank him repeatedly afterwards, and reiterate the number so he knows you counted.

    "Master, thank you for making me cum 6 times."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey, that's not a bad idea! One more thank you couldn't hurt :)

      The trouble is, I'm not that great at remembering numbers as it is, and when I'm off in that other world it's extremely hard, and I loose count easily. Sigh. No doubt this is something I'm going to have to get better at.

      Delete
  4. had to chuckle at this - at the 'but it isn't FAIR, so why am I smiling so broadly?!' thing... oh yes!

    maybe you could mark off orgasms on your thigh with permanent marker and tally up later?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, it really makes no sense...I need to stop trying to make sense of these things lol

      I brought it up to Master but he didn't seem too interested, which is a shame because I was really liking that idea.

      Delete
  5. I don't get to cum often enough to have to worry about this. Master prefers to edge me ONE MILLION times a day and then let me cum maybe once or twice. (ok, i might be exaggerating a little, lol). I really like Mickey's idea though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scarlet, I'm not sure if I should say it's a good thing or a bad thing that you don't cum often enough, lol.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?