Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Making Amends

I'm sick. Blah. Not so sick I can't get out of bed, but sick enough to effect my behavior. Ugh.

It hit me about an hour ago, just how bad I was yesterday. With Master and my kids. Sure, being sick and missing my dog might be good excuses...but their really not.

I've also been thinking about how long it has been since I've ran, when all those people last year, in the Boston Marathon, lost their ability to do so and would be happy to have my legs. Go me.

I'm trying not to beat myself up too bad. But it's hard not to, you know? I was really bad and it's been a really long time since I've ran.

Anyway, I'm going to be better today and once I'm feeling better I will go run.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs Misty, don't beat yourself up. We all have our moments, and being sick doesn't help. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty,
    If you think about any icky-feeling thing long enough, it tends to snowball, into thinking about other things along the same lines.
    Hope you feel better, soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((hugs)))) if you can, it's better to focus on the positive, as whatever you focus on tends to grow xxx

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?