Monday, April 7, 2014

One of Those Days

Yep, it has been one of those days. One of those days that makes me wish I could have stayed in bed all day.

Master was frustrated first thing this morning. His frustration became my own. It's not that I was frustrated about the same thing, I was frustrated just because he was frustrated. Does that make sense? This is not a new thing, just something that has always been. (Now that I think more about it, I get this way with others as well; I absorb feelings, I guess you could say.) So I might have worded something the wrong way, and if that did happen Master wouldn't have been very happy about it.

I was informed today that I don't listen. Awesome.

At least I cooked a good dinner.

And I haven't thrown the kids out the window.

And I did get a lot done today.

I'm so tired. Tired of the all effing emotions. But I can't get enough. And...I'm just...I don't know...

6 comments:

  1. Those days are going to happen. They will happen in a D/s relationship just as they will a vanilla relationship. It doesn't matter about TTWD, there are emotions, we are people, and so on, and so forth. The underlying principle of communication holds true in these circumstances more than ever. Be strong. Be patient. Persevere. And things will seem good again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master49, thank you for reading and the comment, I think this is the first time I've seen you here.

      I'm going to disagree with you, just a little; the emotions I feel now are nothing like they were when we were vanilla. The rest I agree with and I will do my best. Today I will be better. Thanks, again, for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I think not throwing the kids out of windows is award worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, thanks. It was hard, but I refrained :)

      Delete
  3. (((hugs))) I know these days well, the kind of day where I end up practically biting a hole through my tongue!

    Hope today is better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, thank you. Today is going much better.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?