Friday, April 4, 2014

Poker Night Rambles

I've done my sewing for the day. I haven't mentioned, I started a new quilt (for my other daughter) and Master has decided I need to work on it everyday. Didn't really see that one coming. He did help me with the other one, so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. Guess he wants to see it done before Christmas. I even have a punishment if I fail to work on it everyday (one that makes me feel like an adolescent), which has given me extra ambition to find make the time. *grin*

Five days until my impending doom hook is here. *quiver, grin, blush*

I really don't want to go to bed. Master isn't there. I'm not tired anyway. *yawn*

My kids are driving me crazy. The youngest, I can't get her to keep her darn clothes on. The eldest, can change emotions on a whim (No! I don't know anyone else like that.); she is normally nice to be around, but flip the switch and she turns into something of the unknown. She is only four, for goodness sake. *sigh*

Alright, I've started talking about the kids, that's my cue to leave. Next thing you know I will be giving you useless sewing tips.

4 comments:

  1. Talking about the kids is fine.....sewing tips are useless for me....!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol. My sewing tips would probably be useless for anyone but me :)

      Delete
  2. LoL, sewing tips would be useless for me too I'm afraid. Good luck getting the quilt done!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz, it is coming along much faster than the last. Although, I am getting close to the tedious part...

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?