Monday, April 14, 2014

Say What?! Again?! Already?!

So, maybe I shouldn't have made that sarcastic remark about the pictures not turning out, in this post.

I found myself in the same spot last night (hook and all), except this time Master turned on the lights to make sure the pictures (and video) turned out. humpf. 

Yes, Master, I might have liked it, just a little, maybe.

I also found myself in a most peculiar situation last night. Master had me all tied up (which was very nice of him), then I received the hardest two whacks with Master's paddle I have yet to receive, with any spanking device. Why was I so unlucky? Because I didn't do something he asked me to do. That's right, lady's and gentlemen, I got spanked for a punishment! It left a good mark that showed up quite well in the pictures.

I have no idea why that makes me so happy. It sure didn't feel good at the time.




10 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to say sorry about the punishment or congratulate you...maybe both. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, LOL. I understand, I don't know if I want to jump up and down with happiness or find a way to tape a pillow to my butt.

      Delete
  2. I am sure somewhere deep inside, Misty, you knew you deserved to be punished. How luck you are to have a Master who understands what you need and gives it to you. The pain you feel is a wonderful reminder of your transgression and his love, isn't it, dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Emily, I do know I deserved it and I don't think I could feel any luckier. I'm very thankful he cared enough to do it.

      Delete
  3. Well as i know this is something you have been wanting in your relationship, im pleased for you.

    Good to hear your enjoying the hook also, its great fun isnt it? i like how its niggly rather than painful if that makes sense.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, thank you! :)

      Niggly! that's a great way to describe it. I really thought it would hurt more. I think it might turn out to be a favorite over here--I'm sure glad you suggested it to me!

      Delete
  4. Hi Misty, I'm happy for you, as Tori said, I know this is something you wanted in your relationship. I definitely relate to not being at all happy at the time ... but afterwards. It resolves the 'issue' and allows us to let go of any negative feelings such as remorse. Funny how it makes you feel loved and cared for lol. Because it shows us that whatever led to the punishment is important to him.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz, I was very surprised :). It is a weird feeling, feeling cared for because he spanked me, lol.

      Delete
  5. We have punishment spankings....not often any more...happily after 12 learns i learned a few things. But one of the first things i learned long ago....He punishes me and it is over...there are hugs and it is never mentioned again....also great at removing guilt.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I'm not sure he will do it again, but I do hope so. It was much easier to take than a full helping of guilt.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?